Cormani vs Damari

Advertisement
Colorado is a team whose best effort will come in games 1-3. After that injuries will rob them of whatever spark that they have. I pick them to win 4 games.
I have been saying if they get 2 wins they should be happy.... again, that schedule is brutal for a team that's in total rebuild mode as they are...

Advertisement
So if he flames out let's just say....,..does that mean Deon can't develop or he just ain't have it? That's what bugs me out about these kids. They think a ray Lewis can turn you into a ray Lewis. You have to have it and that's it. If you got it the offers will come but when you get there everyone will know who you truly are.
If he flamed out we would say he would have had a much better chance at developing if…..

Deion had 10 toes

Advertisement
I'm not going to predict terrible things for a coach in his first year who gave the boot to 90% of the existing roster. But I'm also not going to be surprised when it happens and I can't say I won't take any joy from it considering it's Deion.

I'm not going to predict terrible things for a coach in his first year who gave the boot to 90% of the existing roster. But I'm also not going to be surprised when it happens and I can't say I won't take any joy from it considering it's Deion.
I think it's more wanting not so much to see Colorado fail but to see the disappointment in those that are sunshine pumping the **** out of Colorado...

Deion said Cormani is progressing slowly but surely. It sounds like he has an issue with confidence which is kind of surprising for such a highly regarded kid.
Also an issue with weight. Does not have college ready size. Damari on the other hand has college ready size and is a willing tackler.

If he flamed out we would say he would have had a much better chance at developing if…..

Deion had 10 toes
They will have every excuse for him on deck. To me I just go with the player was over rated. Cause if he goes to numerous coaches and the NFL and doesn't have it then he never had it.

Advertisement
They are in serious trouble if that CB suffers injury attrition.
Agreed but they're in serious trouble disirregardless. This isn't hoops. 2 players aren't going to remotely determine the outcome of games. Especially so this season when they're going to win 3 games tops and Cormani & Co might only be the difference in losing by 3 TDs vs 5 TD's in most of them.

I have been saying if they get 2 wins they should be happy.... again, that schedule is brutal for a team that's in total rebuild mode as they are...
What I do not understand is the reasoning behind casting aside 70 existing players if the end result is exactly the same as if you kept ….let’s say 30 players from last years team. The optics are terrible.
Agreed but they're in serious trouble disirregardless. This isn't hoops. 2 players aren't going to remotely determine the outcome of games. Especially so this season when they're going to win 3 games tops and Cormani & Co might only be the difference in losing by 3 TDs vs 5 TD's in most of them.
Totally agree.

Advertisement
What I do not understand is the reasoning behind casting aside 70 existing players if the end result is exactly the same as if you kept ….let’s say 30 players from last years team. The optics are terrible.

Totally agree.
I understand why he did it ... But it doesn't make it right or make the team better...

Gotta be tough for him since he will be compared to Travis Hunter constantly. Hunter lives up to the 5 star billing.

Going to be real tough to keep this kids confidence. Media is quick to label someone like him a bust.

Side Note: Will they play TH both ways at all?

Gotta be tough for him since he will be compared to Travis Hunter constantly. Hunter lives up to the 5 star billing.

Going to be real tough to keep this kids confidence. Media is quick to label someone like him a bust.

Side Note: Will they play TH both ways at all?
I think they been saying he will, I honestly think he should stick to wr

I understand why he did it ... But it doesn't make it right or make the team better...
My first thought is hubris, but I would say in reflection that he’s skipping the part where he finds out which players do and do not buy in (Miami 2022), not taking any chances, and is instead assuming almost no one would buy in and thus replacing them all, right away.

Advertisement
Back