Cormani vs Damari

Applecane

Recruit
Premium
I keep reading people saying great things about Brown. How does he stack up against McClain?
Is there that much of a difference between the two?

Advertisement
/Well, in true CIS fashion, if Cormani signs elsewhere, watch this site justify that Damari is better. But if he does sign with us, then Cormani will be a surefire top 5 pick.

//Anyways, interesting question that I don't have the answer to. I just wanted to be a smart ***.

Advertisement
If there's anything I know about in regards to CFB/Canes FB, It's DBs. That being said, Cormani is the best I've seen since Patrick Peterson, and in all honesty, he might be a Tad better.
Didn’t realize you were so high on cormani. He reminds me of Dre Kirkpatrick coming out of high school

Damari is likely more ready to contribute right away. Cormani is more likely to be a HOFer.
Wow, first I've heard that. By that logic, if he goes to Colorado, the Buffs might have the best pair of corners in college football history as Hunter is the far superior physical specimen and overall talent.

Note - I don't believe, even if Cormani goes to Colorado, that they have two future HOF'ers at CB.

Advertisement
Wow, first I've heard that. By that logic, if he goes to Colorado, the Buffs might have the best pair of corners in college football history as Hunter is the far superior physical specimen and overall talent.

Note - I don't believe, even if Cormani goes to Colorado, that they have two future HOF'ers at CB.
sam shields, the u.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I keep reading people saying great things about Brown. How does he stack up against McClain?
Is there that much of a difference between the two?
Damari already Greentree GOAT.

Cormani has potential to be Greentree GOAT.

IF he signs elsewhere, cements his status as slow midget with hands of stone and stiff hips.

Advertisement
Back