Cormani vs Damari

Advertisement
I’m just glad we’re even involved with a talent like Cormani.
We’ve been doing pretty well vs Ala, Ga, Taint, Clemson, etc. This is a sea change in our program.
We’ll be getting Top 5 classes almost every year. I’d guess that by 2025 our roster will be as strong and deep as the Baja’s of the world.
A bright future. (And yes, we must win games on the field.)

Go Get Ready GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Advertisement
If there's anything I know about in regards to CFB/Canes FB, It's DBs. That being said, Cormani is the best I've seen since Patrick Peterson, and in all honesty, he might be a Tad better.
I don’t think he’s better than Peterson at this point when they’re both coming out of high school, Peterson was far more physically developed with, the same athleticism, speed, and quickness, now Cormani may have a higher ceiling but we will see

CIS if Cormani signs: Cormani is better, Damari ain't on his level

CIS if Cormani doesn't sign: Damari is better, Cormani is overrated
really? I think the board is more pessimistic than that. I think they'll say cormani is the better one either way, and if cormani doesn't come they'll hold it against the coaching staff and will in turn dislike damari and the rest of our cb class even more since cormani decided to leave

cormani's start ranking is based on length and projection, damari's is more on production and and physical readiness. I think cormani has a higher ceiling but damari has a way higher floor and I'll say that again even if cormani comes. I don't think it's clear which one will actually end up being better

Advertisement
I'd still take Surtain over Cormani as a prospect. Surtain literally had no weakness as a cover corner, was clinical, college ready frame, and faster. I also loved Janoris Jenkins as a prospect with Hargreaves in there as well. Cormani is up there for sure, but not PP or Surtain level.

End discussion
I’m glad brown is a cane
And will hope he turns out a stud
But this is cook vs yearby 2.0

Advertisement
really? I think the board is more pessimistic than that. I think they'll say cormani is the better one either way, and if cormani doesn't come they'll hold it against the coaching staff and will in turn dislike damari and the rest of our cb class even more since cormani decided to leave

cormani's start ranking is based on length and projection, damari's is more on production and and physical readiness. I think cormani has a higher ceiling but damari has a way higher floor and I'll say that again even if cormani comes. I don't think it's clear which one will actually end up being better
😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Tell me more about Damari’s production compared to Cormani’s? You realize how that is utterly off base right? Cormani has been productive his entire career. He had more picks his soph year than Damari had his whole career. Damari is a very very good prospect but he just isn’t CM on any level. If you want to say he is more equipped to handle making plays in the run game than CM, sure but he is not more physically ready to deal with WRs in pass coverage. He doesn’t have the technique that Cormani has nor does he have the talent or athletic ability. Don’t confuse the fact that CM doesn’t run a 4.4 with him just being okay as an athlete. He is a monster athlete. His agility, feet, recognition, vertical and ability to high the point is outright next level. Cormani McClain isn’t some prospect like a Harbor where it’s just projection to the next level. He actually is an elite player right now. This kid would be an instant impact CB for us next year. He is that good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back