Cormani vs Damari

Advertisement
Surtain out of high school is the comp in recent years IMO, but Surtain was faster. Surtain also had the more college ready body. People didn't even throw on Surtain in high school, I'm not sure how much they did this senior season on McClain.

Healthy and with a good attitude, he's a can't miss prospect. Kid that went to LSU a couple of years back was the same level as well, but oft injured in college and that didn't matter a **** to the NFL when it was draft time.

No disrespect to Brown, but McClain level comps are pretty rare. You don't have to go all the way back to Patrick Peterson though.

Advertisement
If there's anything I know about in regards to CFB/Canes FB, It's DBs. That being said, Cormani is the best I've seen since Patrick Peterson, and in all honesty, he might be a Tad better.
1671776519977.gif

Advertisement
Maybe i should be medicated for saying this.. But... I dont see Cormani as a 5 star CB.. This reeks like Tracy Howard's situation again imo.
Lets keep it real, Patrick Johnson (aka Peterson) was a 5 star.. He was physical, big , fast and smooth as ****..

Advertisement
Maybe i should be medicated for saying this.. But... I dont see Cormani as a 5 star CB.. This reeks like Tracy Howard's situation again imo.
Lets keep it real, Patrick Johnson (aka Peterson) was a 5 star.. He was physical, big , fast and smooth as ****..
You need to go to the back of the class with an unsharpened #2 pencil....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back