Cormani vs Damari

let it go GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
So if he flames out let's just say....,..does that mean Deon can't develop or he just ain't have it? That's what bugs me out about these kids. They think a ray Lewis can turn you into a ray Lewis. You have to have it and that's it. If you got it the offers will come but when you get there everyone will know who you truly are.

So if he flames out let's just say....,..does that mean Deon can't develop or he just ain't have it? That's what bugs me out about these kids. They think a ray Lewis can turn you into a ray Lewis. You have to have it and that's it. If you got it the offers will come but when you get there everyone will know who you truly are.
If he would’ve signed here, then it would’ve been we can’t develop corners so you can kiss us ever being able to sign a five star CB (FSU can have 30 five and four star WRs bust yet still continue to recruit future ones like nothing happened).

Deion will make excuses for the kid but ultimately will deflect any responsibility for his lack of development.

Advertisement
You need proper development. More than likely Cormani will be thrown into the fire, for better or for worse. That said, teams may not be passing as much because in all likelihood they will build up strong early leads and will then be running the ball.

Cormani came to Colorado for being developed by Deion, money, and likely immediate playing time. There’s nothing wrong with that, but we will soon see how these play out.

Advertisement
If he would’ve signed here, then it would’ve been we can’t develop corners so you can kiss us ever being able to sign a five star CB (FSU can have 30 five and four star WRs bust yet still continue to recruit future ones like nothing happened).

Deion will make excuses for the kid but ultimately will deflect any responsibility for his lack of development.
fax

So if he flames out let's just say....,..does that mean Deon can't develop or he just ain't have it? They think a ray Lewis can turn you into a ray Lewis. You have to have it and that's it. If you got it the offers will come but when you get there everyone will know who you truly are.

What about a Jason Taylor turning kids into Jason Taylor?

Advertisement
I remember after he committed here that it was said on a podcast something to the effect of that he was not an instant starter, and that he needed a year. He’s going to play a ton at Colorado though, and any development or strength issues will be immediately exposed.
Wouldn't surprise me to see that secondary get torched regularly throughout the season.. That schedule is brutal...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back