2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
this might come off as a wounded comment but its just the reality of how I feel about recruiting in general after the emergence of the transfer portal world we live in

anyone who's this dramatic at the finish line will continue to be influenced throughout the year and is probably registering on the "very likely" side of ending up in the portal in a year or two anyways

I don't have a prediciton of where he ends up, but I suspect either way, won't matter nearly as much as we want to believe
Even the kids that are drama free are still gone at the drop of a hat should there potentially be a better NIL offer out there.

Advertisement
why we hating on TRob, i thought the Bama stuff had been put to bed as bad info

Thread should be locked until there's new LEGIT info...

Nobody knows if he's signing today (and those that do are remaining/should remain quiet).

Otherwise this thread will just go off topic and escalate unnecessary bickering due to the angst and lack of info.

Cormani has kept things private this entire time..don't know why we'd expect anything different now and if those are his wishes anybody that knows anything should honor them.

We'll probably end up with a sudden/unexpected tweet that he's signed with us or somebody else and until then nobody will know for sure.
What is the obsession with locking threads on a message board.. If its too hot stay out the kitchen.. you dont have to click on the link if you have issues with a thread.. Lol..

Advertisement
Even the kids that are drama free are still gone at the drop of a hat should there potentially be a better NIL offer out there.
I’m not going to attach the word drama to Cormani without properly knowing the situation, but this recruitment is bordering on the side of immaturity considering the last 36 hours or so.

I’m not buying the contract bs. Given the plethora of lawyers and business professionals in that building, ain’t no way they screwed that up and/or are still tinkering with the wording.

Which means this is (probably) on Cormani waffling last minute.

Bama class is insanely good, who in the world were we possibly getting that could have pushed us over Bama

crazy that we beat out bama for an AH elite cb in damari brown (especially with the recent success of pat surtain) and yet we might lose cormani from gator country none the less to bama

Advertisement
I’m not going to attach the word drama to Cormani without properly knowing the situation, but this recruitment is bordering on the side of immaturity considering the last 36 hours or so.

I’m not buying the contract bs. Given the plethora of lawyers and business professionals in that building, ain’t no way they screwed that up and/or are still tinkering with the wording.

Which means this is (probably) on Cormani waffling last minute.
Would it make you feel better if I told you the real reason he didn’t sign was because his dog ate his NLI??? I have it on good authority that’s what happened

Advertisement
Pieces falling into place. Cribby has already shot down CU rumors… IF Ricks picks Bama today I’d assume that means Cormani officially told them no. Might be getting good news soon (hopefully).

Advertisement
Pieces falling into place. Cribby has already shot down CU rumors… IF Ricks picks Bama today I’d assume that means Cormani officially told them no. Might be getting good news soon (hopefully).
that's a lot of optimism

I think we still get cormani, but I doubt it has anything to do with ricks as bama would clearly take both and not only go for ricks after cormani told them no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back