2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a lot of optimism

I think we still get cormani, but I doubt it has anything to do with ricks as bama would clearly take both and not only go for ricks after cormani told them no
Taking both and being able to pay both are quite different. Considering Ricks was CB’d to LSU until this morning…. Would appear the offer on the table for Cormani has been passed down the ladder.

Advertisement
I’m not going to attach the word drama to Cormani without properly knowing the situation, but this recruitment is bordering on the side of immaturity considering the last 36 hours or so.

I’m not buying the contract bs. Given the plethora of lawyers and business professionals in that building, ain’t no way they screwed that up and/or are still tinkering with the wording.

Which means this is (probably) on Cormani waffling last minute.

Waffling?!?! I thought we were strictly pancakes now..........I am so confused.

I'm thrilled with the class but I have to mention what you're saying isn't crazy and how people suggest to not understand the human emotion of saying "dang I thought yesterday was going to be a blast given the hype" is beyond me. The class is remarkable and was essentially buttoned up early outside of adding a great player in Damari. This left yesterday to be more administrative than anything in getting some signatures.

In the week leading up there were suggestions, not promises, of fireworks which made many on this board get excited. There were not fireworks. It's ok to acknowledge that while acknowledging this is the best class most of us have seen in our adult lives.

I still want the suggestion of fireworks if it's possible but we can't be surprised when people are a little let down if it doesn't happen. @Cribby keep sending them shots! That's the ish that makes recruiting fun. I love to know we're in it for big time guys. But excitement and disappointment are part of the game.

Got up to read takes like this and guys ranting on Cribby.

No yesterday wasn’t very eventful.You know why? Because the whole week prior to yesterday Bain,Pancake,Fletcher etc were committing instead of waiting until yesterday.If all those guys had waited till yesterday every show in the country would be drooling over what would be unfolding.

And to the guys railing on Cribby? You guys are the reason that so many sites have literally dried up because people like you continue to bite the hand that feeds you when you go ballistic on the guys that bring the info because what unfolds doesn’t fit your narrative as to the way things should have unfolded.

The odd part is that all you guys doing the ranting and raving about what happened or who signed when or something a guy that brings us info doesn’t quite have happen the way you’d like it to or you find one thing out of fifty to go at them with are the same guys that bring absolutely nothing other than negativity to the board.

There are a lot of us that now reside here that were on the best site for info that has ever been formed in RCT a site that pretty much dried up because people that brought absolutely nothing to the site called them liars,pretenders,etc when something turned at the last minute.They would forget that 90% of what they brought all came true they picked out the other 10% twist it to fit their narrative and blast these same people that brought us the best info that any site ever had and finally these guys said “Fck It.I’ll keep my info to myself cause I don’t need this sHT anymore” and they did and all that was left was clicks forming to go at each other all day every day about political sHT or other things that have nothing to do with football.

Instead of being thankful for the fact Cribby is willing to bring all the great info he has to us you choose to berate the guy because one out of the 50 things he said would happen changed because an 18-19 yr old kid changed his mind at the 11th hour.

You guys keep berating the best insider ANY site has and the only thing we will be talking about is where the best pizza comes from or what the best bourbon is.

Sorry for the rant but these people **** me off.Downvote me if you want but you guys need to hang out in some other site before you ruin it for the guys that love ALL of the info and understand that things do change at the 11th hour and there’s nothing DMoney,Cribby or anyone else can do about it.

I love ya, man, but what in the actual fvck?

Of the pre-signing-day commits, we SIGNED all but one. And unlike some of the "winners" (cough, cough, F$U), we didn't actually LOSE Cormani as a flip.

In the meantime, ON SIGNING DAY, we picked up a 4-star CB rated #187 overall, a punter, and Mauigoa and Gore in the Portal. HOW IN GOD'S NAME does that make us one of the biggest losers? Even if you JUST limited yourself to "Cormani flipped, but we got Damari", we still would have signed a CB, just the #187 overall instead of the #2 overall. Meanwhile, "winner" F$U lost their second-best recruit (#81 overall) and got NO REPLACEMENT for him.

AND F$U is sitting on 16 high school signees, with ONE 5-star, for the #17 overall class. Miami has 26 signees and verbals, with THREE 5-stars, for the #4 overall class.

And somehow, F$U is a "winner" and Miami is a "loser" (even with an asterisk).

How does any of THAT make sense? Ivins is a complete hack.
Disclaimers to star, 1) me saying it was fair to put us as question marks in the ESD loser column does not mean I co-sign FSU being in the winner column. I agree with you on FSU’s class. 2) I consider the portal a separate entity and not a part of ESD or NSD. 3) I am on record stating the obvious that our class is elite and the best class we have had in at least a decade if not better but I was speaking on ESD just in a vacuum. Part of the reason i was disappointed and may be wrongfully is that we were dominating so much going into ESD that I thought we would get another surprise or two.

That all being said, I value Cormani that high. I think he is a program changing player on the field and what he does from an optics standpoint. He is what DJ was for Butch. Cormani not signing was the top story on ESD. Now the reasons why he didn’t sign have already been discussed as nauseam on this site so no need to state them again. Not getting Cormani would be a major blow and hence why I thought it was fair to put us as a possible in that category. Now obviously many on here disagree vehemently which isn’t a surprise but that was my reasoning whether you agree or not.

There are a lot of us that now reside here that were on the best site for info that has ever been formed in RCT a site that pretty much dried up because people that brought absolutely nothing to the site called them liars,pretenders,etc when something turned at the last minute.They would forget that 90% of what they brought all came true they picked out the other 10% twist it to fit their narrative and blast these same people that brought us the best info that any site ever had and finally these guys said “Fck It.I’ll keep my info to myself cause I don’t need this sHT anymore” and they did and all that was left was clicks forming to go at each other all day every day about political sHT or other things that have nothing to do with football.
RCT, that's a website I haven't been to in a long time? Whatever happened to hurricanenick, FSUwho and co? They still have their own private website or something?

Advertisement
Would it make you feel better if I told you the real reason he didn’t sign was because his dog ate his NLI??? I have it on good authority that’s what happened
Which brings up an interesting subject..when Jackson left someone commented that he got-over on Ruiz, implying he received a chunk of change up front in year 1, then bolted for Tally. Possible McClain's pushing for something similar? Not necessarily the amount, but when the do-re-mi changes hands?

And then the T-Rob smoke..

why we hating on TRob, i thought the Bama stuff had been put to bed as bad info
Cause he supposedly was negatively recruiting against Miami. He was talking **** about our coaches and telling recruits that DVD was leaving. This got into McClain's head, which is why he didn't sign yesterday

Advertisement
RCT, that's a website I haven't been to in a long time? Whatever happened to hurricanenick, FSUwho and co? They still have their own private website or something?

They got tired of the same sHT guys are doing to Cribby and kind of just faded away.I stayed for a while but it turned into a bunch of guys arguing with each other .

Advertisement
@Cribby was right, there were guys in consideration but some of them wanted NIL's deals that were crazy. most deals were looked at from a $$$ perspective. also, the staff didnt want to recruit too many kids at each positions which will lead to transfers.

Advertisement

No yesterday wasn’t very eventful.You know why? Because the whole week prior to yesterday Bain,Pancake,Fletcher etc were committing instead of waiting until yesterday.If all those guys had waited till yesterday every show in the country would be drooling over what would be unfolding.

And to the guys railing on Cribby? You guys are the reason that so many sites have literally dried up because people like you continue to bite the hand that feeds you when you go ballistic on the guys that bring the info because what unfolds doesn’t fit your narrative as to the way things should have unfolded.

The odd part is that all you guys doing the ranting and raving about what happened or who signed when or something a guy that brings us info doesn’t quite have happen the way you’d like it to or you find one thing out of fifty to go at them with are the same guys that bring absolutely nothing other than negativity to the board.

Instead of being thankful for the fact Cribby is willing to bring all the great info he has to us you choose to berate the guy because one out of the 50 things he said would happen changed because an 18-19 yr old kid changed his mind at the 11th hour.

You guys keep berating the best insider ANY site has and the only thing we will be talking about is where the best pizza comes from or what the best bourbon is.

Sorry for the rant but these people **** me off.Downvote me if you want but you guys need to hang out in some other site before you ruin it for the guys that love ALL of the info and understand that things do change at the 11th hour and there’s nothing DMoney,Cribby or anyone else can do about it.
I don't disagree with you. I definitely wasn't railing on Cribby. Haha I need that info he's bringing or the whole recruiting thing isn't fun. I also agreed on the front end that the class was so elite going into signing day that it made for a straightforward occasion. Which is fine by the way.

But no reason to be confused when people got their hopes up for more and were let down when it was inking the guys we already had locked up. Being let down that more didn't happen is a normal reaction given suggestions.

I heavily effs with what Cribby and DMoney bring or I wouldn't be on the board way more than I need to be. Railing against them is dumb. But being moderately let down that yesterday didn't produce fireworks isn't some kind of attack against the guys that make this board fun. Just how recruiting goes.

Also this class is dope and let's pray we get Cormani signed too. Got to get it back to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back