2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I agree there is some hedging

but the's still making a very public statement that cormani will likely resign and geo has been on the money through this whole cycle.

he was on top of everything that happened (more so than gaby or anyone else really) in the last two months

speaking of that, anyone know why geo is still reporting / hooked up? he left rivals, is he going to a competitor or something? not sure who he's employed with or why he's still remaining so much in the public eye after his quick departure from rivals

Geo sucks and if he’s right he won’t shut up and if he’s wrong he’ll pull out his recruitnik talking points of: recruiting is fluid; based on the information I had at the time…etc

Or he’ll fumble it and say “stay tuned” or “watch the finish” or “listen to your boy”… until he realizes those tag lines are from other parts of the recruiting starter kit

Advertisement
@RVACane changed it so you gotta ask him
5 months ago the bet was established in an equitable manner. You weren’t even one of those who put skin in the game on it so sit down and…
68D0ECEE-9D71-4A4D-BCEB-9922D8C0045B.gif

See, you don’t sit with a bet for 5 months and then start crying about it. The initial crying occurred back then when some of you yo-yo’s were trying to get him to make a 10 or 20 to 1 bet and it was squashed appropriately.

And no reaction emoji’s for you for an hour.

yeah I agree there is some hedging

but the's still making a very public statement that cormani will likely resign and geo has been on the money through this whole cycle.

he was on top of everything that happened (more so than gaby or anyone else really) in the last two months

speaking of that, anyone know why geo is still reporting / hooked up? he left rivals, is he going to a competitor or something? not sure who he's employed with or why he's still remaining so much in the public eye after his quick departure from rivals
Definitely very public but not "definitive" like "he will be signing tomorrow".

He's definitely in the know and made a bold "announcement".

Just not as definitive as I would have liked which means he's trying to put pieces together himself and doesn't know for sure. Probably gathering from Miami side only and doesn't actually have any inside info into what Cormani is thinking right now.

5 months ago the bet was established in an equitable manner. You weren’t even one of those who put skin in the game on it so sit down and…
View attachment 221914
See, you don’t sit with a bet for 5 months and then start crying about it. The initial crying occurred back then when some of you yo-yo’s were trying to get him to make a 10 or 20 to 1 bet and it was squashed appropriately.
😡

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the worst things about humanity is how some people become insufferable Monday morning quarterback’s, taking shots at those that provide us with fantastic insight into what is going on without making any guarantees. Then these imbeciles, who tend to be overly dramatic and emotional, and shield those weak aspects of their personality, with an exuberance of machismo, end up throwing a **** fit.

Get a hold of yourselves. Embarrassing.

this might come off as a wounded comment but its just the reality of how I feel about recruiting in general after the emergence of the transfer portal world we live in

anyone who's this dramatic at the finish line will continue to be influenced throughout the year and is probably registering on the "very likely" side of ending up in the portal in a year or two anyways

I don't have a prediciton of where he ends up, but I suspect either way, won't matter nearly as much as we want to believe

Maybe we get the ball rollin' by pitching in for a new cake..

*Publix in Lakeland could habe some intel

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back