2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
USC and Texas being back up to will be huge for tv ratings.

Nobody wants to watch the same three SEC schools battle it out for a National title (with a token appearance by OSU and Clemson).
That’s what I’m trying to say, when Miami comes back, USC, Texas, Michigan tv ratings will go up, every year it’s been the same 3,4 teams

Advertisement
I wasn’t defending myself but more the context of what I actually said, the entire context. Maybe I’m sensitive to the fact my words get twisted / manipulated here and other places so if i see it live I react lol.

I don’t think he was even trying to do that to be honest but to comment on his position as to why he felt the day itself lacked the luster he’d expected.

Merely stating based on some of what you had said there may have been the opportunity of more coming…

Thread should be locked until there's new LEGIT info...

Nobody knows if he's signing today (and those that do are remaining/should remain quiet).

Otherwise this thread will just go off topic and escalate unnecessary bickering due to the angst and lack of info.

Cormani has kept things private this entire time..don't know why we'd expect anything different now and if those are his wishes anybody that knows anything should honor them.

We'll probably end up with a sudden/unexpected tweet that he's signed with us or somebody else and until then nobody will know for sure.

Advertisement
Thread should be locked until there's new LEGIT info...

Nobody knows if he's signing today (and those that do are remaining/should remain quiet).

Otherwise this thread will just go off topic and escalate unnecessary bickering due to the angst and lack of info.

Cormani has kept things private this entire time..don't know why we'd expect anything different now and if those are his wishes anybody that knows anything should honor them.

We'll probably end up with a sudden/unexpected tweet that he's signed with us or somebody else and until then nobody will know for sure.

I haven’t even read the last 50 pages. I don’t think there is anything new in regards to updates it seems

No it’s like running in a cross country race, being 3rd going into the final stretch and have been telling everyone rumors of how you’re good at sprinting at the end, but instead you end up 4th.

Very good finish overall and gets you back into the national spotlight with a bright future, but the final stretch was a disappointment.
I'm thrilled with the class but I have to mention what you're saying isn't crazy and how people suggest to not understand the human emotion of saying "dang I thought yesterday was going to be a blast given the hype" is beyond me. The class is remarkable and was essentially buttoned up early outside of adding a great player in Damari. This left yesterday to be more administrative than anything in getting some signatures.

In the week leading up there were suggestions, not promises, of fireworks which made many on this board get excited. There were not fireworks. It's ok to acknowledge that while acknowledging this is the best class most of us have seen in our adult lives.

I still want the suggestion of fireworks if it's possible but we can't be surprised when people are a little let down if it doesn't happen. @Cribby keep sending them shots! That's the ish that makes recruiting fun. I love to know we're in it for big time guys. But excitement and disappointment are part of the game.

Advertisement
Prediction: if Cormani jumps because he was poisoned about DVD leaving Miami, posters will:

- say it is in an L
- say this is why you need to sort out your staff and not delay it

Agree or not with the points, that‘s what happens next

Followed of course by the but we were 5-7, and then the but records don’t matter, but it’s better than Manny, but Mario makes $8M, but it’s better than the last 20 years, but Mario can’t coach so he better recruit…

Cormani holds the future of our sanity in his hand…

Let’s close him.

Imagine having a top 5 recruiting class after a 5-7 season and a recruiting thread contains ****ed off fans.

Unbelievable.

Nijalik
Skinner
Colbie
Cooper
Wes
and we haven't even seen Cyrus and Citizen yet.

Plus
OL: Cohen, Francis & Pancake
DL: Bain, Wayne, Collins
WR: Wash and Ray Ray
LB: Popo, Wash, Mauigoa, Malik
DB: the Browns, Staff, and *McClain*
RB: CJ and MF
TE: Riley

And there will be more.

Holy ****. Can't believe there's *****ing on a recruiting thread.

Advertisement
You’re being a little dishonest here. The last thumbs up I gave was for Adeleye. Just go put a 👍 in my search history, the list is long.

With your breakdown you left off how I backed off my pick hours later saying “something changed“. The proof was in the pudding when he later pushed it back twenty four hours and was flip flopping, going back in forth multiple times. If you want to give me an L for that even though I backed off have at it. Its all good.

Secondly I never gave a thumbs up on Hussey. A poster said “Hussey received a Donno ball” and I responded with “ i agree with that“. He was the reason I had the flip avatar. Fact is he was telling players he was coming the previous week and was recruiting for UM. Shockingly you left off the part where D money and myself both posted “things had changed and he was trending FSU, if he didn’t push it back that would be the choice”. He pushed it back.

Thirdly I never guaranteed anything on NSD, nada. I was asked if I expected a surprise and my answer was “ there was multiple guys in play that could be possible , I wouldn’t put anything past Mario on NSD“. I was straight up about everything like I always am. I also mentioned we were still recruiting a mystery wr hard that was on the down low ,then a week later Witfong writes about Hykeem.

What I find funny is how people like you pick and choose what I post and bend it to make me look a certain way. Or misquote me. Which is all good , I’m the idiot that continually puts myself in the cross hairs daily even though I know my posts , threads and predictions are watched by a large amount of people. With a portion waiting for a crack to troll . No matter how much stuff I put out that has been proven to be legit. Things change and i‘m honest with what I hear, too honest if I’m keeping it a buck . I don’t use fake stories or bs like some folks for clicks , which I’ve exposed the last two years.

I left this thread for a reason and nothing positive can come from posting on the subject anymore .
Want to reiterate. I never said you guaranteed anything for signing day. I also acknowledged that "things changed" for them in my first sentence.

And again you gave Hussey a 👀 instead of a 👍. That was my mistake but not a huge mistake imo.

You were a very small part of my post. I was not twisting your words at all. I am very pro Cribby.

Advertisement
I wasn’t defending myself but more the context of what I actually said, the entire context. Maybe I’m sensitive to the fact my words get twisted / manipulated here and other places so if i see it live I react lol.
Totally understand.
It ****es me off when I see this crap. It’s not the first time, so I’m sure it’s not the last time either. A few posters were pulling the same crap over the summer as well. Take care.

All this because CIS simply can’t discuss anything without a bloodbath.

Bottom line:
- no one is unhappy about the class
- some are a bit underwhelmed with the actual ESD expecting additional fireworks based on the hype leading up to ESD
- Mario cannot lose Cormani
- no one is really questioning Cribby

A very lucid, we'll thought-out argument..

joe pesci youths GIF

MOTION DENIED!!

Imagine having a top 5 recruiting class after a 5-7 season and a recruiting thread contains ****ed off fans.

Unbelievable.

Nijalik
Skinner
Colbie
Cooper
Wes
and we haven't even seen Cyrus and Citizen yet.

Plus
OL: Cohen, Francis & Pancake
DL: Bain, Wayne, Collins
WR: Wash and Ray Ray
LB: Popo, Wash, Mauigoa, Malik
DB: the Browns, Staff, and *McClain*
RB: CJ and MF
TE: Riley

And there will be more.

Holy ****. Can't believe there's *****ing on a recruiting thread.

This whole thread has been complaining and fear, I got down voted and middle fingered when I called people soft Because he delayed his announcement… everyone’s just gotta chill and let it play out, if a kid signing with your school or another one is enough to actually effect you in real life, there’s bigger issues lol

Reread his tweet.. did he say anything else other than that?

He calls it "breaking news" then says things like
"I am told" "the expectation is"... Etc... Lots of hedging...

yeah I agree there is some hedging

but the's still making a very public statement that cormani will likely resign and geo has been on the money through this whole cycle.

he was on top of everything that happened (more so than gaby or anyone else really) in the last two months

speaking of that, anyone know why geo is still reporting / hooked up? he left rivals, is he going to a competitor or something? not sure who he's employed with or why he's still remaining so much in the public eye after his quick departure from rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back