2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Got up to read takes like this and guys ranting on Cribby.

No yesterday wasn’t very eventful.You know why? Because the whole week prior to yesterday Bain,Pancake,Fletcher etc were committing instead of waiting until yesterday.If all those guys had waited till yesterday every show in the country would be drooling over what would be unfolding.

And to the guys railing on Cribby? You guys are the reason that so many sites have literally dried up because people like you continue to bite the hand that feeds you when you go ballistic on the guys that bring the info because what unfolds doesn’t fit your narrative as to the way things should have unfolded.

The odd part is that all you guys doing the ranting and raving about what happened or who signed when or something a guy that brings us info doesn’t quite have happen the way you’d like it to or you find one thing out of fifty to go at them with are the same guys that bring absolutely nothing other than negativity to the board.

There are a lot of us that now reside here that were on the best site for info that has ever been formed in RCT a site that pretty much dried up because people that brought absolutely nothing to the site called them liars,pretenders,etc when something turned at the last minute.They would forget that 90% of what they brought all came true they picked out the other 10% twist it to fit their narrative and blast these same people that brought us the best info that any site ever had and finally these guys said “Fck It.I’ll keep my info to myself cause I don’t need this sHT anymore” and they did and all that was left was clicks forming to go at each other all day every day about political sHT or other things that have nothing to do with football.

Instead of being thankful for the fact Cribby is willing to bring all the great info he has to us you choose to berate the guy because one out of the 50 things he said would happen changed because an 18-19 yr old kid changed his mind at the 11th hour.

You guys keep berating the best insider ANY site has and the only thing we will be talking about is where the best pizza comes from or what the best bourbon is.

Sorry for the rant but these people **** me off.Downvote me if you want but you guys need to hang out in some other site before you ruin it for the guys that love ALL of the info and understand that things do change at the 11th hour and there’s nothing DMoney,Cribby or anyone else can do about it.
No one ranted on Cribby lol. He responded to me but read what I actually said. My post had very little to do with Cribby at all.

They got tired of the same sHT guys are doing to Cribby and kind of just faded away.I stayed for a while but it turned into a bunch of guys arguing with each other .
I'm grateful for the Intel Cribby provides; nothing but respect. But I've read this thread pretty carefully and haven't seen the railing or derogatory statements you're referencing. Peace.

yeah I agree there is some hedging

but the's still making a very public statement that cormani will likely resign and geo has been on the money through this whole cycle.

he was on top of everything that happened (more so than gaby or anyone else really) in the last two months

speaking of that, anyone know why geo is still reporting / hooked up? he left rivals, is he going to a competitor or something? not sure who he's employed with or why he's still remaining so much in the public eye after his quick departure from rivals
At this point we can't believe anything and can only wait for a signature. ****, his own momma was wrong about him signing 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Waiting GIF

Lets Go Waiting GIF by NETFLIX

Were Waiting Customer Service GIF by Saturday Night Live

I don't disagree with you. I definitely wasn't railing on Cribby. Haha I need that info he's bringing or the whole recruiting thing isn't fun. I also agreed on the front end that the class was so elite going into signing day that it made for a straightforward occasion. Which is fine by the way.

But no reason to be confused when people got their hopes up for more and were let down when it was inking the guys we already had locked up when that would be a normal reaction.

I heavily effs with what Cribby and DMoney bring or I wouldn't be on the board way more than I need to be. Railing against them is dumb. But being moderately let down that yesterday didn't produce fireworks isn't some kind of attack against the guys that make this board fun. Just how recruiting goes.

Being let down is one thing.Blaming Cribby cause things don’t happen the way someone thought they would is something else.

When it comes to info most are willing to take all the info with a wait and see attitude and chances are if Cribby says it’s going to happen chances are it will but there was only one person that ever walked the earth that was perfect and I think he’s got more important things to tend to other than how good or bad the Hurricanes closed on ESD.

Advertisement
You’re being a little dishonest here. The last thumbs up I gave was for Adeleye. Just go put a 👍 in my search history, the list is long.

With your breakdown you left off how I backed off my pick hours later saying “something changed“. The proof was in the pudding when he later pushed it back twenty four hours and was flip flopping, going back in forth multiple times. If you want to give me an L for that even though I backed off have at it. Its all good.

Secondly I never gave a thumbs up on Hussey. A poster said “Hussey received a Donno ball” and I responded with “ i agree with that“. He was the reason I had the flip avatar. Fact is he was telling players he was coming the previous week and was recruiting for UM. Shockingly you left off the part where D money and myself both posted “things had changed and he was trending FSU, if he didn’t push it back that would be the choice”. He pushed it back.

Thirdly I never guaranteed anything on NSD, nada. I was asked if I expected a surprise and my answer was “ there was multiple guys in play that could be possible , I wouldn’t put anything past Mario on NSD“. I was straight up about everything like I always am. I also mentioned we were still recruiting a mystery wr hard that was on the down low ,then a week later Witfong writes about Hykeem.

What I find funny is how people like you pick and choose what I post and bend it to make me look a certain way. Or misquote me. Which is all good , I’m the idiot that continually puts myself in the cross hairs daily even though I know my posts , threads and predictions are watched by a large amount of people. With a portion waiting for a crack to troll . No matter how much stuff I put out that has been proven to be legit. Things change and i‘m honest with what I hear, too honest if I’m keeping it a buck . I don’t use fake stories or bs like some folks for clicks , which I’ve exposed the last two years.

I left this thread for a reason and nothing positive can come from posting on the subject anymore .
There are many here who appreciate what you do on this site and your track record speaks for itself. Keep doing what you do.

this might come off as a wounded comment but its just the reality of how I feel about recruiting in general after the emergence of the transfer portal world we live in

anyone who's this dramatic at the finish line will continue to be influenced throughout the year and is probably registering on the "very likely" side of ending up in the portal in a year or two anyways

I don't have a prediciton of where he ends up, but I suspect either way, won't matter nearly as much as we want to believe

Possible but wouldn’t you structure your NIL deal that discourages this kind of thing?

I trust cribby which makes me feel bettwe about the situation because my interpretation based off of the info out there made me think we were batting deion.

Advertisement
You’re being a little dishonest here. The last thumbs up I gave was for Adeleye. Just go put a 👍 in my search history, the list is long.

With your breakdown you left off how I backed off my pick hours later saying “something changed“. The proof was in the pudding when he later pushed it back twenty four hours and was flip flopping, going back in forth multiple times. If you want to give me an L for that even though I backed off have at it. Its all good.

Secondly I never gave a thumbs up on Hussey. A poster said “Hussey received a Donno ball” and I responded with “ i agree with that“. He was the reason I had the flip avatar. Fact is he was telling players he was coming the previous week and was recruiting for UM. Shockingly you left off the part where D money and myself both posted “things had changed and he was trending FSU, if he didn’t push it back that would be the choice”. He pushed it back.

Thirdly I never guaranteed anything on NSD, nada. I was asked if I expected a surprise and my answer was “ there was multiple guys in play that could be possible , I wouldn’t put anything past Mario on NSD“. I was straight up about everything like I always am. I also mentioned we were still recruiting a mystery wr hard that was on the down low ,then a week later Witfong writes about Hykeem.

What I find funny is how people like you pick and choose what I post and bend it to make me look a certain way. Or misquote me. Which is all good , I’m the idiot that continually puts myself in the cross hairs daily even though I know my posts , threads and predictions are watched by a large amount of people. With a portion waiting for a crack to troll . No matter how much stuff I put out that has been proven to be legit. Things change and i‘m honest with what I hear, too honest if I’m keeping it a buck . I don’t use fake stories or bs like some folks for clicks , which I’ve exposed the last two years.

I left this thread for a reason and nothing positive can come from posting on the subject anymore .
Some people on here are clowns u give great insider info FOR FREE and people have issue when u are “wrong”. Need I remind everyone of the old Pete and The Work that was almost never right lol

Advertisement
I'm grateful for the Intel Cribby provides; nothing but respect. But I've read this thread pretty carefully and haven't seen the railing or derogatory statements you're referencing. Peace.

You must have missed a couple pages..

Post his “your own words will hang you” dissertation…

Do it!!

I want a new showdown this morning!!!

Anything better than the same recycled argument from yesterday that you can’t have two thoughts at once about signing day for a 5th time…

You're bitter?

It wasn't a "contract glitch".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back