2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I bet you at some point before signing day that there will be some news about McClain not being done with Miami yet and it will get all of you back on board with him coming here.

It’s not like we are going to give up and stop recruiting him. Even if he flips to CU tomorrow, just watch lol.

“Miami still feels good about Cormani”

and everyone will come running…

Advertisement
Don’t you live in colorado
GIF by South Park
I suppose there’s a South Park everywhere lol

Not for nothing, but if this kid bolts for Colorado I think he becomes the most hated player in Miami lore. To be committed to us, then pull a no-show on signing day, to the point where his own school didn’t even know what happened. Then, just last week he’s at the UA game and the whole time he’s there the kid is decked out in Miami gear and flashing The U with fellow Miami signees. I’m reminded of Brandon Inniss’ recruitment: Even though we ALL wanted him at Miami he stayed committed to The Suckeyes the entire time, never trolled or misled other fanbases, and handled the entire process like an absolute pro. I have no hard feelings or issues with any recruit when they handle it like that. But to do us like this, and continue to troll us the entire time, this dude is dead to me. My last point, and I’m sure there are going to be some who disagree with this, but if Mario and the rest of the staff have any inkling he’s gone they need to get out AHEAD of this story and pull his offer now. Everyone knows what’s going to happen...cfb fans and journalists from around the country are going to be clowning us...the same way they clowned FSU over Travis Hunter.
Not even close. He might disappear to Colorado never to be heard from again. They are gonna stink next year. He would have to go to a team we hate or play every year for that. Look at Patrick Peterson. We never played against him and that one hurt worse imo

U’re my guy, but come on bro. Listen, I’m not a fan of the Deion fan club, but dude was legit a beast as a CB. Ints r not a means to gage. The reason he doesn’t have as many ints as others is b/c QBs avoided him at all cost. He used to literally trick QBs to make them think WRs were open, & b/c of his closing speed, pick off & house call it.

Remember, it was our boy Devin Hester who broke Deion’s record for most returns to the house.

With that being said, if imma go lbs for lbs best CB in the game? I’m going Rod Woodson, Willie Brown, Deion Sanders, Charles Woodson, Mel Blount. I won’t front; I was a huge Deion fan in school, but man if I didn’t f w/ Rod Woodson tough. They like to highlight Barry shaking that dude to the point of tearing his ACL, but he was a monster as a CB, & later as a S.
Some of these cats just don't know football bruh. If you have to explain why Deion is a top 5 CB to someone, they don't know ball.

My list is similar but swap Rod & Willie Brown(an All-time great still) out for Mike Haynes(Lester Hayes was opposite him in Oakland but he was the same dude in New England) and Champ.

Rod and Ronnie Lott, I look at as overall DBs for their equally elite play at Safety. Surtain, Sr.?!?! Get allll the way the FOH. I'm a diehard Dolphin but I'd never say no **** like that. He had a run but one could argue that he wasn't the best CB on his team. All the cats I mentioned were arguably considered the league's best...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Question if he was better than Revis why did they throw at Deion so much more than Revis?
They didn’t always but a lot of that really boiled down to Deion playing coverages the way he wanted just for a chance at the ball. Revis was a different dude he didn’t care about counting stats and Deion did

When did it become so cool for men to blatantly hate publicly? Y’all don’t feel gross? Lmao
At the end of the day, Sanders is a semenhole. Canes fans have an innate hate for semenholes. Comes with the territory.

As far as hating on him personally, he’s created his own identity that some like and some hate.

Advertisement
At the end of the day, Sanders is a semenhole. Canes fans have an innate hate for semenholes. Comes with the territory.

As far as hating on him personally, he’s created his own identity that some like and some hate.
I’m cool with hating as long as we acknowledge it. I be hating too lol

Some of these cats just don't know football bruh. If you have to explain why Deion is a top 5 CB to someone, they don't know ball.

My list is similar but swap Rod & Willie Brown(an All-time great still) out for Mike Haynes(Lester Hayes was opposite him in Oakland but he was the same dude in New England) and Champ.

Rod and Ronnie Lott, I look at as overall DBs for their equally elite play at Safety. Surtain, Sr.?!?! Get allll the way the FOH. I'm a diehard Dolphin but I'd never say no **** like that. He had a run but one could argue that he wasn't the best CB on his team. All the cats I mentioned were arguably considered the league's best...

Yeah man; I can guarantee u if Deion was a Cane, there would be a different tune. Lol.

I totally forgot about Mike Haynes. Dammmmn, now I gotta rethink my top 5. However, u make a great point about Rod; he started as a CB, but we may best know him as an overall DB (thanks to Barry). Yeah, I’ll have to slip Champ in to that tier 1 & hold Rod in the same light I hold Ronnie.

Now im hearing our own luther gapped teeth campbell visited boulder just last week...talking to prime on how to get this kid to colorado...FUHH YOU LUKE, THATS WHY YOUR WIFE FUGGED OFF ON YOU PU$$Y A$$ NON RAPPIN COWARD.

Saw this nonsense last week but didn't feel like giving it any oxygen here. Nonetheless, Puke was porsting non-stop from Colorado. Was claiming to be on a "family vacation".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back