2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Maybe Cormani is about to Jason-Marshall grime. We can still dream until it's officially over... Lol. 😭

Advertisement
are we getting revis to replace Addae?

No. They’re trying to knock Deion down for what looks like a Cormani flip by pumping up Revis as a better CB than Deion.

No argument here, nor support of the effectiveness of the coping mechanism, just summing it up for the people in the back.

The Revis comparison was in response to others saying he was the GOAT. Had nothing to do with Mani possibly flipping. Deion’s mediocre coaching and Colorado’s dumpster fire football program speaks towards knocking down and criticize the kids stupid decision of flipping.
I get it man. You’re hurting right now with this L we’re taking. We all grieve in our own way.

Nah but him getting absolutely blown away by every single kid on the UGA roster tells me everything I need to know.

However, never did I ever say he wasn’t a take here. Of course he obviously is. But he fell out of favor REAL quick at UGA. At some point, I’d like our DB room to look like theirs. Obviously it’s not even close right now, hence the reason he’s an auto-take. But Cormani is a first-round talent, period. 3 and out to the league, if he’s got a halfway decent head on his shoulders. I know UGA has an insanely loaded secondary, but first rounders very rarely get deposited directly on the end of the bench and become fossilized there.
I'm usually right there with you on 95% of your posts but I mean he was a 5* cb that signed just 1 year ago. He came onto a team that has absolutely loaded talent and just won a title (and repeated)

back in our glory days we had hall of famers wait their turn, this kid not getting too much burn in year 1 isn't a negative sign at all imo

Advertisement
The coping mechanisms are so cringe man. Hurts me to read **** like that.

Like ppl are actually justifying this loss bc Cormani is skinny? My goodness, make it stop.

Where were those comments when he committed? Weak emotional coping comments literally disgust me lol.

Take the fckin L and criticize cormani and his parents for being slimy, untrustworthy, etc. But to now cope and say he wasnt good anyway or he wouldnt be the x factor in a championship anyway, or he's skinny, Jesus man. Stfu.

Ok rant over.
This and only this. This was about as slimy as a kid could have acted. He might be great but he didn’t act like a great person.

And with that, if Cormani does go that route, it shouldn't be a surprise if 2 CBs chose to play for a former CB and 2 OL chose to play for a former OLineman.
This is a coping rationale I can adopt and use myself.

Mario got Francis and Samson, Neon got Hunter and Cormani.
Why the tears????

Advertisement
I get it man. You’re hurting right now with this L we’re taking. We all grieve in our own way.

I’m seriously not hurting. Think it’s a dumb decision by the player. He’d be wiser going to Bama. I’m hoping we get another starting quality corner in the portal. I’m a firm believer one player doesn’t make or break a team. I’m very pleased with the rest of the class. One of our best in a while. Mario just needs to tighten his *** up with the coaching hires/decisions.

I bet you at some point before signing day that there will be some news about McClain not being done with Miami yet and it will get all of you back on board with him coming here.

It’s not like we are going to give up and stop recruiting him. Even if he flips to CU tomorrow, just watch lol.

Advertisement
Man who cares. I want CANES. If he wanna go live in Colorado I wish that brother well but all this crying gotta stop. Mario don’t stop recruiting we’ll get another eventually
Don’t you live in colorado
GIF by South Park

I’m seriously not hurting. Think it’s a dumb decision by the player. He’d be wiser going to Bama. I’m hoping we get another starting quality corner in the portal. I’m a firm believer one player doesn’t make or break a team. I’m very pleased with the rest of the class. One of our best in a while. Mario just needs to tighten his *** up with the coaching hires/decisions.
I’m messing with you man. I’m more concerned about our coRching staph today being the same as the staph we had on MTSU game day.

And I’m mad that when I type MT on my phone that it auto fills in MTSU. Those letters should never have been typed enough to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back