2023 Cormani McClain CB Commits to Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got**** Donnell Woolford!!! That's a Blast from the Past right there. For the love of God, why is Ken Riley not in the HOF?!?!?! FAMU & Polk County LEGEND...

Brother, I have no idea. He literally was the Bengals defense & held it all the way down. Both he & E Allen, along w Everson Walls…brother I got ?’s as to y these 3 gents ain’t in the Hall. I still question y Joe Namath is in the Hall & there r a plethora of others.

Advertisement
First of all my gut feeling is that this guy is gone. Which is irrelevant because I don’t know anything more than anybody else does.

But what blows my mind is that on apparent bad news like this, there are people in this thread, who are absolutely enthralled. You know who they are. They keep posting and posting like pigs wallowing in ****.

At the end of the day, it obviously would’ve been better to have Cormani than not, that doesn’t change the fact that for the type of horrible year we had, we signed an excellent class.

Keep increasing the talent base, get more useful players from the portal, have more top-five classes every year, that’s the only way forward. If Mario doesn’t work out, the talent base will at least be there. And the program is finally in full commitment mode.

I know some of you don’t like that, some of you want to constantly *****, and you’ll take every opportunity to do so, because you have serious psychological problems and aren’t really fans anyway, but overall we’re in a much better place than we were a year and a half ago.

"More" top 5 classes? If Cormani flips, this class is ranked #7. Which by my math puts us OUTSIDE the top 5. That's not an "excellent" class, that's a run of the mill Miami class. Mark Ritcth had the 8th ranked class one year, and manny's last year he had the 11th ranked class.

I said I would withhold judgement on Mario until February signing day, and I said that nearly a year ago. I said that for me, he needs to land a top 5 class. I'll continue to honor that and not pass any judgement yet, but it's not trending in a good direction for him.

Advertisement
You wylin' D. You forgot Pat Peterson's prime years between Revis' and the arrival of Sauce?
I don't have Pat Peterson over Revis **** nah. Sauce on a better path than PP imo. To me as a rookie I saw the first two weeks of the jet games and told my boy he's the best cover corner in the NFL already

"More" top 5 classes? If Cormani flips, this class is ranked #7. Which by my math puts us OUTSIDE the top 5. That's not an "excellent" class, that's a run of the mill Miami class. Mark Ritcth had the 8th ranked class one year, and manny's last year he had the 11th ranked class.

I said I would withhold judgement on Mario until February signing day, and I said that nearly a year ago. I said that for me, he needs to land a top 5 class. I'll continue to honor that and not pass any judgement yet, but it's not trending in a good direction for him.
It’s not a run of a mill class anyway you cut it. We have only had 4 top ten classes in the last 20 years. 04, 08, 18 and 23.

Ended that man’s career. It was a clean hit, though. No helmet to helmet, but the force of that shoulder to chest whiplashed Steve & he hit hard. His final concussion.

Switching subjects, it may be sacrilege to say this, but it’s y despite all the SB TB12 have, I don’t have him as The GOAT. The luxuries that afforded QBs today vs. yesterday is almost vomit worthy. I think how great would Montana, Young, Aikman, Marino look in today’s NFL.
You have to draft a WR, is Jerry Rice your number 1?

Advertisement
Saw this nonsense last week but didn't feel like giving it any oxygen here. Nonetheless, Puke was porsting non-stop from Colorado. Was claiming to be on a "family vacation".

Yes thats the report I saw...the poRsting from colorado talking about how cold it is is all cap. He trying to cover his bases back in south Florida. He's a complete shill for all things fsu.

Matter of fact next time he gets on a stage cRapping and wearing Hurricanes gear he should be pelted with rotten fruit, veggies and rotten eggs for trying to perpetrate tall lies. (But make sure you hit him and not the Hurricanes gear lol)

It’s not a run of a mill class anyway you cut it. We have only had 4 top ten classes in the last 20 years. 04, 08, 18 and 23.

It's not a good enough class to put us back in to championship contention, and that's all I care about. I grew up watching the Canes during the glory years, I'm not interested in "top 10" anything. I'm interested in competing for titles and a #7 class isn't going to get us there.

It's not like Mario is some X's and O's guru who can overcome a talent gap. He's supposed to be.a recruiter, and we have a billionaire backing our NIL... yet 7th place is the best we can do in Mario's bump class?

Not good.

Advertisement
It's not a good enough class to put us back in to championship contention, and that's all I care about. I grew up watching the Canes during the glory years, I'm not interested in "top 10" anything. I'm interested in competing for titles and a #7 class isn't going to get us there.

It's not like Mario is some X's and O's guru who can overcome a talent gap. He's supposed to be.a recruiter, and we have a billionaire backing our NIL... yet 7th place is the best we can do in Mario's bump class?

Not good.
lmao. so cormani is the difference between 4 and 7 and that completely changes the narrative of your argument

you're also neglecting the fact that we arguably got the best center AND guard in the portal, along with a starting CB and a highly graded starting MLB, not to mention the others and we're not done yet

knock the 5-7 all you want, but this was a **** good haul this year in terms of recruiting

Not good.
We F-ing went 5-7....In what world is that not good under the circumstances??

Advertisement
lmao. so cormani is the difference between 4 and 7 and that completely changes the narrative of your argument

you're also neglecting the fact that we arguably got the best center AND guard in the portal, along with a starting CB and a highly graded starting MLB, not to mention the others and we're not done yet

knock the 5-7 all you want, but this was a **** good haul this year in terms of recruiting

I don't care about the portal because 2024 is another throwaway year. We aren't winning **** next year. We need to be signing top 5 (ideally top 3) high school classes for like 4 years in a row if Miami and then maybe in a few years Miami will be Miami again.

Mario ain't winning **** based on his schemes or game day coaching. He NEEDS a talent advantage. 7th place isn't cutting it.

And like I said previously, I don't grade on a curve. It's Mario's own **** fault he went 5-7. One failure doesn't excuse another.

People in this thread really trying to cope with "its not that big of a deal" to losing our sixth highest rated commitment of all-time to the UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO-BOULDER. It would be a big deal and embarrassing if it were to happen.

I hope it does not. This kind of **** is not supposed to happen anymore.

This guy is a stud.
He sucks now. Cis has spoken bc they’re salty

When you're as fast Deion was, there's a lot you can get away with. What I don't understand is the "playing for the best CB" argument, even if you believe that's what he was.

Its not like Deion is going to transfer his CB super powers into his players. They're going to have to learn the technicalities of the position and there's no evidence proving that Deion knows how to teach someone what he knows.

Success at one thing doesn't guarantee success at another. Remember how horrible Jordan's front office moves with the Bobcats were? The best player was horrible at identifying talent. Playing doesn't automatically make someone a great coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back