Corey Gaynor

Advertisement
He’s done a decent job. In saying that, I think we have better on the roster. If Rivers make a leap at OG I’d like to see if Scaife can cut it at C. I know he was awful last year but I can’t erase that he was our best OL in the previous 3 years. C is the spot where the NFL will ask Scaife to play.
Gaynor is moon walking a lot during games. Wasn’t he suppose to be this tough guy out of high school?

Advertisement
Gaynor is moon walking a lot during games. Wasn’t he suppose to be this tough guy out of high school?
It shows how difficult evaluating Olinemen is.

He was the baddest man on the field in HS - had the mean streak you look for in your Olinemen.

Unfortunately he can be as mean as he wants, but he's not physically up to playing C in the P5.

He’s done a decent job. In saying that, I think we have better on the roster. If Rivers make a leap at OG I’d like to see if Scaife can cut it at C. I know he was awful last year but I can’t erase that he was our best OL in the previous 3 years. C is the spot where the NFL will ask Scaife to play.
Scaife is garbage. Gaynor is a solid player, not sure he deserves all the hate.

Advertisement
This

Amari Carter will come back and Jarrid Williams will leave and it’s going to be hilarious.
Fingers crossed on Williams. IF he comes back T is solidified between he and Zion. Then hopefully Donaldson, Rivers, Seymour and Campbell, even Reed can compete with Gaynor, Scaife and Clarke to raise the physicality inside. In that scenario, hopefully Justise tries to get the best 5 on the field and doesn't pigeon-hole guys at T because of their physical measurables.

In his defense Gaynor has had poor coaching. Hopefully Justice is a great teacher and stickler on hand placement, footwork and stance. Our OL has sloppy fundamentals in my opinion and that’s coaching. Justice has his work cut out for him.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really don't get the run it back thing... What you trying to run back, getting your *** kicked by NC, Clemson and losing your bowl game? I thought only playoff teams say stuff like that

Cant trust Scaife at Center...half the time he doesnt know who to block at guard. He has trouble with any dl slant/twist movement.

His best position is tackle but we would have to settle for hima t guard

Advertisement
Back