Corey Gaynor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully we can move Clark or start someone else that can provide some push on the interior and get the OL in the right sets when pass protecting or push for run plays. *** or coming back only solidifies the backup role to me.

Advertisement
We’re the only team with 25 yr olds that give us no advantage
love & hip hop lol GIF by VH1

Advertisement
He’s done a decent job. In saying that, I think we have better on the roster. If Rivers make a leap at OG I’d like to see if Scaife can cut it at C. I know he was awful last year but I can’t erase that he was our best OL in the previous 3 years. C is the spot where the NFL will ask Scaife to play.

Where was he gunna go?

These kids and Manny with the whole #runitback gimmick bull****

forget run it back, how about #show up against any team with a pulse
There is no down side to any of these guys coming back, they are not taking up a scholarship that someone else could have and if there is someone currently on our roster that’s better than them that’ll be worked out in the spring and summer..if u don’t believe that the best guy will play then your issue is with the coaches not the players themselves so stop trashing our players...

Advertisement
He’s done a decent job. In saying that, I think we have better on the roster. If Rivers make a leap at OG I’d like to see if Scaife can cut it at C. I know he was awful last year but I can’t erase that he was our best OL in the previous 3 years. C is the spot where the NFL will ask Scaife to play.
He’s always getting pushed around

Advertisement
Back