Corey Flagg

Advertisement
Such a huge heads up play to end it. Not only having the discipline to keep his read but also not making a mistake of catching a penalty if he ****ed Klub down by the neck where he had him instead just guiding him out of bounds

Advertisement
When I watched it live, I thought it was Gap Exchange between Bissainthe and Flagg. I've seen it again and I'm not sure that was intended, but good instinct by Flagg.

FCS player according to most. and now he makes he of all time great plays in Cane history.
Some of us have said this for a long time...

All that young lion has done has been to show up, play as hard as he can within his ability, and have The U tattooed on HIS ******* HEART.

And for these crimes he has been blistered.

I would ask my fellow porsters to speak no more of this nonsense, lest @IndayBuffsHauz or @RVACane give you the dreaded Eva Greene "you peasant" dismissive gif.

and you don't want that now do you?

When I watched it live, I thought it was Gap Exchange between Bissainthe and Flagg. I've seen it again and I'm not sure that was intended, but good instinct by Flagg.
Flagg appears to have had front side C gap resposibility and he hit it...

Advertisement
Yea I think your initial thought is correct but flagg’s awareness still made the play

Advertisement
He plays hard and gives everything. Unfortunately, he had horrible coaching the first 2 years of his career.. glad he came back and fought it out

Advertisement
Never utter a derogatory comment again about the young man. Never.
I like how some of his biggest critics pulled a 180 on flagg this thread. Ignoring physical development 18 years old to 20 years old. Ignoring coaching and scheme.

Myself, you, and other folks who i can stamp as knowing ball been standing on business when it came to flagg since day 1

Hes an all time nothing but a **** good collegiate mike backer for us who has limitations.

Was it Kam who bit? I couldn't tell who that was on the far upper top but basically Flagg was the only one that was in Cade's way
kam bit, because it was a handoff. Klubnik ignored the play call and kept the ball

actually wild. people saying dabo throwing him under the bus.. yeah I would too. how does a qb like Klubnik, in his 9th start of underperforming, call his own number like that? SHEESH

I've watched a few angles.. I think that shipley ends up scoring, or at least gets incredibly close if he hands the ball off. now whether or not they get the 2 pt conversion is another story

thankful that he tried to be a hero

1697981421700.png

Advertisement
Back