Corey Flagg

great move by Flagg to not horsecollar #2 on that last play. Smart.
Been our Achilles heel as a team for a long time. Make a great play but lose awareness for a split second and ruin it

He could have gone for the kill shot but he basically just played it with discipline and knew that as long as he held his ground the rep was over

Textbook execution and we don’t get to say that much when the game is on the line

Advertisement
View attachment 262357

Corey Flagg hats off to the guy!! But anyone sayingg Shipley would not have scored might have canes shades on.

Kiki looks stuck in the muck, DE is engaged and TE is about to mash James Williams, that would be a hard stop to make for Kam 3 yards into the end zone. I think if Shipley gets the ball they score. But glad he didn’t get it!
yo LT blew the Center up and got a great push. No way they were making it through the middle. Klub was right to tuck it cause it worked a few weeks ago for him. Flagg did not get aggressive he trusted the DL and did his job, what a play

That looked like High School Flagg when u saw his tape. Hes really good at getting into lanes......if he was 6'3 230 he would be one of the best. Very smart player

yo LT blew the Center up and got a great push. No way they were making it through the middle. Klub was right to tuck it cause it worked a few weeks ago for him. Flagg did not get aggressive he trusted the DL and did his job, what a play

That looked like High School Flagg when u saw his tape. Hes really good at getting into lanes......if he was 6'3 230 he would be one of the best. Very smart player
Interior DL absolutely killed it with the push to establish a new LOS.

Advertisement
View attachment 262357

Corey Flagg hats off to the guy!! But anyone sayingg Shipley would not have scored might have canes shades on.

Kiki looks stuck in the muck, DE is engaged and TE is about to mash James Williams, that would be a hard stop to make for Kam 3 yards into the end zone. I think if Shipley gets the ball they score. But glad he didn’t get it!
I think Taylor has that play blown up.

He has always been decent for us.

I get it. We want all-timers at the LB position. I want that too, and Flagg was never going to be that. But, he's going to end his UM career with 200 tackles, and has never been the reason why this team has struggled.

Advertisement
View attachment 262357

Loop Trump GIF

The back didn’t even get the ball yet and Kam is three yards away with a head of steam! Would have been a tackle for loss. Also, Taylor is pushing the guard into the backfield. Kiko is scraping and is not actually stuck in the wash. He’s just two steps away reading it. If Kam missed he would have cleaned it up. Also, next guy Williams has outside contain, but he already beat the tight end inside, so only way Shipley scores is if he somehow makes Kam miss and bounces outside. That’s not his game. That play was ****ed. Keeping it was the right move. It was set for him to keep it because 31 always crashes down too hard on the option. He got scored on 3 times on this year alone. It was the perfect call. But Flagg was scraping and watching and made the play. Great play by Flagg.

Last edited:
kam bit, because it was a handoff. Klubnik ignored the play call and kept the ball

actually wild. people saying dabo throwing him under the bus.. yeah I would too. how does a qb like Klubnik, in his 9th start of underperforming, call his own number like that? SHEESH

I've watched a few angles.. I think that shipley ends up scoring, or at least gets incredibly close if he hands the ball off. now whether or not they get the 2 pt conversion is another story

thankful that he tried to be a hero

View attachment 262306

Its actually not a bad call by Cade since everybody bit lol except Flagg. That replay is amazing to watch cause everybody bit on it but Flagg. In real time it felt like 3 guys were on Cade but its just Flagg in his way. The problem with Cade call is he is not Michael Vick, so I don't know wtf he was thinking.

Flagg appears to have had front side C gap resposibility and he hit it...

Dabo threw Clubnik under the bus in his post game presser, saying that he was supposed to hand it off. I agreed with Klubnik's decision. That running back was not getting in the end zone. My seats are to the left of this view. I can see right down the goal line from the top of the club level. Bottom line on that play is that the Canes were not going to let Clemson in the end zone.
Friend....

Shipley walks into endzone untouched.

Dabo was right to be ****ed by Klubnik keeping the ball.

Doesn't diminish Flagg's great play and stop though. Smart grab to get him down with no penalty.

Advertisement
Loop Trump GIF

The back didn’t even get the ball yet and Kam is three yards away with a head of steam! Would have been a tackle for loss. Also, Taylor is pushing the guard into the backfield. Kiko is scraping and is not actually stuck in the wash. He’s just two steps away reading it. If Kam missed he would have cleaned it up. Also, next guy Williams has outside contain, but he already beat the tight end inside, so only way Shipley scores is if he somehow makes Kam miss and bounces outside. That’s not his game. That play was ****ed. Keeping it was the right move. It was set for him to keep it because 31 always crashes down too hard on the option. He got scored on 3 times on this year alone. It was the perfect call. But Flagg was scraping and watching and made the play. Great play by Flagg.
Shipley walks to the endzone untouched friend.

It's ok. They can only commit x bodies to x+1 holes to fill.

Advertisement
here's a good view as to whether shipley get in. if i had to bet, i say he gets in, but he's not untouched by any means, because Kam would have had to make tremendous tackle.

Advertisement
Back