Corey Flagg

Advertisement
31 read that poorly though. Went for the RB and gave QB the outside! You have help inside, so rely on your help and know that Flagg would be there to get him. If Flagg didn’t have such high IQ we were ****ed

Don't think so. He reads a down block and a puller towards him. He and Flagg are essentially in a gap exchange.

Don't think so. He reads a down block and a puller towards him. He and Flagg are essentially in a gap exchange.
Earlier in this thread, I shared this:

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 2.54.20 PM.png

On re-watch, I'm skeptical that was an intentional gap exchange the way I've seen it executed elsewhere. It's really impossible to say without being in on the call, but Flagg's slight delay to read the play tells me the gap exchange happened naturally - on Flagg's instinct - instead of being intentional. Anyway, it was beautiful to watch.

Edit: It kinda worked out like this, though Flagg wasn't as far inside.

Screen Shot 2023-10-23 at 3.03.04 PM.png

Earlier in this thread, I shared this:

View attachment 262546

On re-watch, I'm skeptical that was an intentional gap exchange the way I've seen it executed elsewhere. It's really impossible to say without being in on the call, but Flagg's slight delay to read the play tells me the gap exchange happened naturally - on Flagg's instinct - instead of being intentional. Anyway, it was beautiful to watch.

Edit: It kinda worked out like this, though Flagg wasn't as far inside.

View attachment 262548
Yeah it will be interesting to hear from Guidry on this as he usually tells it how it is in the presser. My guess is Flagg has first to flat and widened because of that. Shoutout to him for not horsecollaring the Qb. Mario mentioned that this morning too.

Yeah it will be interesting to hear from Guidry on this as he usually tells it how it is in the presser. My guess is Flagg has first to flat and widened because of that. Shoutout to him for not horsecollaring the Qb. Mario mentioned that this morning too.
I know I wasn’t the only one, but I promise on everything I was expecting the horse collar or some weird face mask or something during that chase. I think it’s part of being a Canes fan.

Advertisement
I know I wasn’t the only one, but I promise on everything I was expecting the horse collar or some weird face mask or something during that chase. I think it’s part of being a Canes fan.
pretty sure I let out a "NNNN-YEEAHHHH" when it happened lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back