Corey Flagg

kam bit, because it was a handoff. Klubnik ignored the play call and kept the ball

actually wild. people saying dabo throwing him under the bus.. yeah I would too. how does a qb like Klubnik, in his 9th start of underperforming, call his own number like that? SHEESH

I've watched a few angles.. I think that shipley ends up scoring, or at least gets incredibly close if he hands the ball off. now whether or not they get the 2 pt conversion is another story

thankful that he tried to be a hero

View attachment 262306
seems to me like he was baited. Went for the exact same play ar Wake Forrest and Flagg #tapewatch paid off.

Advertisement

Dabo threw Clubnik under the bus in his post game presser, saying that he was supposed to hand it off. I agreed with Klubnik's decision. That running back was not getting in the end zone. My seats are to the left of this view. I can see right down the goal line from the top of the club level. Bottom line on that play is that the Canes were not going to let Clemson in the end zone.

He flagged the play and that's all that matters 🙌
Go France GIF by FIFA

@Lil Bryant 305 bro. Ur killin me. Flagg deserves a better joke after that play. Titan up brother. Only one gettin flagged is you.

@JamesQuall u got room in the paddywagon?

@djnellz good eye. Good eye amigo.

Advertisement
He flagged the play and that's all that matters 🙌
Oh **** nah. Not on this dude and not after that game.

police the future is slow coming GIF by Benjamin Booker

@Lil Bryant 305 you’re under arrest for butchering a joke and accosting a true Cane. Enjoy your little island getaway paid for by the CiS taxpayers.

san francisco vintage GIF by US National Archives

@djnellz Good catch brother.

@WaterburyCane Great work as always. This dude is outta his **** mind if he thinks that will fly around here.

Advertisement
He’s never been as bad as the board thought , he was just being asked to do more than he’s capable of. Now he has a role etched out and he’s performing well. He’s not fast or twitchy but he makes plays that no other lb on the roster makes. He sees things unfolding before most. The coaches need to protect him from situations that don’t play to his his strengths. Like obvious pass downs and putting him in space. Blitzing and run stopping is fine.

Last edited:
seems to me like he was baited. Went for the exact same play ar Wake Forrest and Flagg #tapewatch paid off.
yeah I meant that it was completely improv by the qb. both klubnik and dabo both said it was called a run play and should have been handed off.

Advertisement
He’s never been as bad as the board thought , he was just being asked to do more than he’s capable of. Now he has a role etched out and he’s performing well. He’s not fast or twitchy but he makes plays that no other lb on the roster makes. He sees things unfolding before most. The coaches need to protect him from situations that don’t play to his his strengths. Like obvious pass downs and putting him in space. Blitzing and run stopping is fine.
Totally agree - as I said in the game day board but I will just repeat here - he may not be a great cane, but he is a true cane. Pretty sure he also has more football IQ than some of our coaches.

also, if you get a scholarship to a division one school, and you leave with a play that will be remembered in the eyes of fans & school history forever, you will have accomplished more than most people who got a scholarship

With that play, Corey Flagg has now entered Ryan Ragone territory for me. Hallowed ground that I never thought Corey would reach - have a beer, young man.

Advertisement
Flagg’s play reminded me of Kenny Calhoun. Different games/plays, different rewards at stake, but same caliber of play. Same outcome.

Watching the highlights I love this kid now.

Limited but he’s a true cane and has a history making play for the U. I know he will make mistakes in the future but I have to root for this dude. He has passion and fire for the U and you can tell his teammates love him.

He’s a cane 4 life no matter what

IMG_8175.png

Corey Flagg hats off to the guy!! But anyone sayingg Shipley would not have scored might have canes shades on.

Kiki looks stuck in the muck, DE is engaged and TE is about to mash James Williams, that would be a hard stop to make for Kam 3 yards into the end zone. I think if Shipley gets the ball they score. But glad he didn’t get it!

Advertisement
Back