Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He might actually be a 47 year old R&B singer from the 70s

Attachments

• PXL_20231022_045106199.jpg
    PXL_20231022_045106199.jpg
    683.2 KB · Views: 0
all you ****tards damning corey with faint praise can eat ****. that tackle was money and frank is the only other linebacker we have that doesnt bite and makes that play, awesome. happy for the kid.

Advertisement
I'm sure you've all been to the youth games where there is one 7 year old that is twice as fast and aggressive as everyone else. That's what Flagg looked like on that last play. That was nasty.
Corey Flagg on this play looked like a Clemson player sign stealing. Literally didn't flinch at all, didnt even look at the RB and shot out like a rocket straight to where the QB was heading. Couple seconds into the run you knew Klubnick was ****ed. He was running sideways and backwards.

Advertisement
Corey Flagg on this play looked like a Clemson player sign stealing. Literally didn't flinch at all, didnt even look at the RB and shot out like a rocket straight to where the QB was heading. Couple seconds into the run you knew Klubnick was ****ed. He was running sideways and backwards.
I was screaming, in my head as my wife would have not been happy, "Don't horse collar! DON'T HORSE COLLAR!!!!" He didn't, but man I was holding my breath on that one. He sure got to him in a hurry.

Advertisement
Back