Corey Flagg

If you're fast as **** to the wrong hole what good is it?

I saw Shaq running a lot to the wrong spot when they showed the plays from the end zone camera during the GT gàme. I had never noticed it that much during a regular TV stream. Shaq might be a pretty good LB but I don't know if he diagnoses plays that well.

I am no expert on this kind of thing but if Flagg is a great diagnostician but has mediocre feet he still might be a good player for us. He seems very productive at the current level.

Advertisement
jammi german got us ray lewis lol. they went to his state title game and found ray.
Never heard that story. People knew who Ray was, he was on the recruiting lists. I remember him. Thought he was headed to FSU. And had no idea he'd be that good. Just another name on the recruiting lists. He was listed as a safety as I recall. He exploded onto the scene as a very special player. I think we got into him late when other targets didn't come. I don't think we recruited him through the regular process because he was questionable academically and I don't think he had a firm offer on signing day. He turned out to be signable late and eligible to play as a freshman (not a Prop 48 tho I don't know if there were still prop 48s by then).

What a find.

Never heard that story. People knew who Ray was, he was on the recruiting lists. I remember him. Thought he was headed to FSU. And had no idea he'd be that good. Just another name on the recruiting lists. He was listed as a safety as I recall. He exploded onto the scene as a very special player. I think we got into him late when other targets didn't come. I don't think we recruited him through the regular process because he was questionable academically and I don't think he had a firm offer on signing day. He turned out to be signable late and eligible to play as a freshman (not a Prop 48 tho I don't know if there were still prop 48s by then).

What a find.

Advertisement
U know the fan base hasnt seen good football when someone mentions Spences name with this kid. This kid has JAG written all over him no burst and gave up on plays.....perfect match for Doritoiaz he likes kids like this.

did you ever actually watch a game he played in? The kid is always around the ball.

U know the fan base hasnt seen good football when someone mentions Spences name with this kid. This kid has JAG written all over him no burst and gave up on plays.....perfect match for Doritoiaz he likes kids like this.
Anchors a top defense in Texas yet Texas Oklahoma a&m etc couldn’t beat us for him? 🤭

did you ever actually watch a game he played in? The kid is always around the ball.
Dog it’s high school

I don’t care if it’s texas sfla I’m evaluating the kid in the ACc. Kids in the ACC move to fast for this kid and he gives up on a lot of plays. Actually I posted the highlights he looks bad to me he’s just not UM caliber IMO, it’s a huge red flag that the big Texas schools are not recruiting him Herman Riley and Jimbo are better evaluators then Manny that’s facts. They don’t want him

Advertisement
Now y’all know Dloser has no eye for talent or evaluation. He just looks at offers. This is not a discussion you should waste your time on with him
So I think Chaney’s a monster so by your take I’m wrong I guess and I don’t need to see his offers at all just turn the film on he jumps off the tape

Advertisement
Of course you can do that with 5star athletes.
I’m not saying I can be wrong, but the numbers show that this kid is slow. Fans are complaining about Shaq and Pinckney this kid is slower then them. He has good lateral movement but they will spread him out and manny is terrible at LB evals he has been his whole life. Chances are this kids a jag by the film and the Texas schools ignoring him.....would we ignore a tyrique Stevenson? A Gurvan Hall? No we wouldn’t and the big 3 in Texas have good to great coaching as of right now with proven guys. If they had Diaz or Golden types then u could possibly say they are wrong.

Agree with Dwins. Kid is slow, you can see it on his tape. He will be another Romeo Davis or Robert Knowles at Miami. Sound fundamentals but not fast enough to compete at a high level. ... We've tried the slow LB experiment and it never works at Miami. They're expected to cover too much ground.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back