Corey Flagg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Flagg has not been offered by Texas, Texas A&M nor Oklahoma. Pass on this guy yesterday.

There is a long list of great players from Texas who got ignored locally. The Chargers drafted two of them in the same draft when they picked Drew Brees and LaDanian Tomlinson.

What jumps out to me is how respected Flagg is by local high school coaches and writers. Everyone says he is a gem. And his measurables are better than people think. The forty is slow, but a 4.43 shuttle and 30 VJ is plenty good at 223 pounds.

There is a long list of great players from Texas who got ignored locally. The Chargers drafted two of them in the same draft when they picked Drew Brees and LaDanian Tomlinson.

What jumps out to me is how respected Flagg is by local high school coaches and writers. Everyone says he is a gem. And his measurables are better than people think. The forty is slow, but a 4.43 shuttle and 30 VJ is plenty good at 223 pounds.

And this kid was one of the players Manny chose to Facetime call after the game. He's all Cane...

Advertisement

We will see, I just don't want UM to not really push for a guy like Hyppolite who is in our backyard because they feel like they have enough LB.

Advertisement
One of the slowest and shortest linebackers played at some team in Chicago. He had some crazy *** eyes and talked a lot of sht. Buddy Ryan used to clown him and told him to his face he was too short and too slow to play.
That dude is is in the hall of fame.
Not saying Flagg is a hall of famer but at the very very least he can play some d1 ball at more than a serviceable level.

High school stats are great but his athletic profile reminds me a lot of 55. I’m sure Flagg will come here and have a bunch of tackles but still wish we had Hyppolite or someone who can truly run side line to sideline like a old school cane LB

High school stats are great but his athletic profile reminds me a lot of 55. I’m sure Flagg will come here and have a bunch of tackles but still wish we had Hyppolite or someone who can truly run side line to sideline like a old school cane LB

I do as well because we get beat to the corner far too often, but if I can only choose another 55 or 56 on a future roster I’m choosing 55.

Pinckney has the old school Cane look an attitude but he guesses a lot and makes some splash plays but misses as much.

Shaq is less wow but more consistent. He owned Cam and FSU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back