Corey Flagg

Advertisement
High school stats are great but his athletic profile reminds me a lot of 55. I’m sure Flagg will come here and have a bunch of tackles but still wish we had Hyppolite or someone who can truly run side line to sideline like a old school cane LB

Agree with this; We need to get back to fast LBs

But maybe the staff wants to take at least 1 "thumper", considering most LB recruits in the last 2 years are speed guys - Brooks, Huff, AJ Mathis, TAC, etc.

High school stats are great but his athletic profile reminds me a lot of 55. I’m sure Flagg will come here and have a bunch of tackles but still wish we had Hyppolite or someone who can truly run side line to sideline like a old school cane LB
I like Hyppolite a lot too and want him. Must say I was Really impressed with how he played on ESPN against Katy Texas as he was all over the field. Sometimes measurables ain’t the end all be all because let’s face it we remember Denzel perryman nasty highlight film but he didn’t necessarily have ideal measurables but was an absolute force. Regardless of this linebacker class so far the guy I see That will play the most is tirek Austin cave. We got some pure studs in that 2019 linebacker class who will play a lot next season in Avery huff and sam brooks so I’m not worried about Flagg contributing a lot year 1 in the base defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back