Corey Flagg

Flagg has not been offered by Texas, Texas A&M nor Oklahoma. Pass on this guy yesterday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all need to relax. Wait until he gets here and you see him in action.

In addition, cannot wait until we can see Brooks, Huff and Cave develop and play. Speed, speed and speed!

Advertisement
And well Shaq has not been the Dan Morgan kind of backer we all hoped for he is still an all conference player. I don't get y'all sometimes
He makes way more mistakes than he should and is a huge liability in coverage. I think shaq is a good player, but not great and I dont see Flagg even being close to the production of Shaq. We will see tho, you never really know. That is just my opinion

He makes way more mistakes than he should and is a huge liability in coverage. I think shaq is a good player, but not great and I dont see Flagg even being close to the production of Shaq. We will see tho, you never really know. That is just my opinion
He may not have the physical tools and ability to be really productive here but at least he is intelligent and will be where he is supposed to be on every play which is more than I can say about most of the players on our team. DJ ivy being the biggest example

He may not have the physical tools and ability to be really productive here but at least he is intelligent and will be where he is supposed to be on every play which is more than I can say about most of the players on our team. DJ ivy being the biggest example
That's my argument with Shaq. He is intelligent and isn't where he is suppose to be every play. Ohhh DJ Ivey smh lol. Made me cuss my TV on that fake punt

Advertisement

yeah you don’t need to be fast to be a good linebacker. He has the intangibles. More guys with physicals bust. Everyone is fast but not everyone has the awareness. That is why he can be good here.

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s really fair to compare the two. Shaq has been playing college football for four years. Corey hasn’t even got to college yet. Give the kid a chance to develop

Advertisement
Back