Corey Flagg

So basically because he isn't from S FL he isn't "Miami material"? Are Jennings, Joyner, Steed, etc Miami material?

We're not landing guys like DJ Williams anymore. Flagg is plenty good enough to be at least a contributor on a very good college defense
Joyner was FSU material. He was a Jimbo take that we flipped. Jennings was clearly a favor to his dad.
Steed, im not going to say anything because the kid has been fighting horrible injuries since HS.

Advertisement
Reminds me of Jaquan in the sense not the most athletically gifted player at his position but makes up for it with elite instincts. Also, he knows how to tackle which has become a lost art in football.
it's honestly shocking how bad tackling has become. Dudes just flying in and try to deliver a huge shoulder tackle.

give me 11 guys on defensive who can get to the football and get the guy on the ground, which Flagg has proven he can do at an elite level

all flagg has to do is get on twitter and talk smack and fans will love him. Cager's video was trash yet fans loved him based on twitter.
Pickney talks alot of smack and while he makes some great plays here and there, the kid has never dominated a game since he has been here and fans love him.

Lol this might be the dumbest poRst I’ve seen all summer.... the fact that you thought Pinckney was a legitimate name to help ur point out 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Freshman Season

- vs. FAU (Sept. 10)...9 tackles (6 solo), 1.5 sacks.

SOPHOMORE SEASON -

-
At Duke (Sept. 29), finished with 10 tackles (five solo), 1.0 sack (11 yards), 1.5 TFLs and 1 INT.

- vs Syracuse (Oct. 21), 9 tackles ( 6 solo), 3.5 tackles for loss and 2.5 sacks. (Walter Camp Defensive Player of the Week and ACC Linebacker of the Week)

Junior Season

- at Virginia (Oct. 13), 12 Total tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks.

- at Boston College (Oct. 26), 10 Total tackles, 1 Tackle for loss.

- at Georgia Tech (Nov. 10), 9 Total tackles, 1 tackle for loss.

- vs Pittsburgh (Nov. 24) 8 Total tackles, 1 tackle for loss.

Learn to google before you post this kind of stupid ****. 🤡🤡🤡

I think if Flagg ups his Twitter game, say to the level of maybe of a Miley Cyrus type, that he would have no problem becoming a First Team All-American and we “fans” would love and respect him so much more.

Lol at anyone who thinks he is a comparison to DP52.

Advertisement
Lol this might be the dumbest poRst I’ve seen all summer.... the fact that you thought Pinckney was a legitimate name to help ur point out 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Freshman Season

- vs. FAU (Sept. 10)...9 tackles (6 solo), 1.5 sacks.

SOPHOMORE SEASON -

-
At Duke (Sept. 29), finished with 10 tackles (five solo), 1.0 sack (11 yards), 1.5 TFLs and 1 INT.

- vs Syracuse (Oct. 21), 9 tackles ( 6 solo), 3.5 tackles for loss and 2.5 sacks. (Walter Camp Defensive Player of the Week and ACC Linebacker of the Week)

Junior Season

- at Virginia (Oct. 13), 12 Total tackles, 2.5 tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks.

- at Boston College (Oct. 26), 10 Total tackles, 1 Tackle for loss.

- at Georgia Tech (Nov. 10), 9 Total tackles, 1 tackle for loss.

- vs Pittsburgh (Nov. 24) 8 Total tackles, 1 tackle for loss.

Learn to google before you post this kind of stupid ****. 🤡🤡🤡
oh yeah. hes the next ray lewis.

Advertisement
Sigh, I strictly have stated it’s been based on his film. Yes, speed is the name of the game, the game speeds up everytime you move to the next level. Willie Williams couldn’t stay out of trouble, don’t see how his name is relevant. We have witnessed the dark ages of Miami football since 2004 and this happens time and time again, it started with the likes of Cook, and so on and on. Once again, I want to be wrong about Flagg, I want him to be a beast, because I’m concerned about our recruiting at the position since that 2016 class.
Willie Williams couldn’t play nowhere but special teams and he’s probably the best defensive player to come out of Dade in high school.

Advertisement
jammi german got us ray lewis lol. they went to his state title game and found ray.
Mike Smith a great MNW DE game didnt translate to college, they mentioned this on the WEZ alot of fans dont understand about putting a player in the SEC/ACC they think stats in HS are a big deal.

Last edited:
I think if Flagg ups his Twitter game, say to the level of maybe of a Miley Cyrus type, that he would have no problem becoming a First Team All-American and we “fans” would love and respect him so much more.

Lol at anyone who thinks he is a comparison to DP52.

Not Perryman but I could see him ending up like Buster Davis..never know though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back