Cooney & Baez

see this post from earlier

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 9.13.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 9.13.33 PM.png
    39 KB · Views: 202
Advertisement
I cant imagine he announces tomorrow. Been preparing to announce at the Army game for months then all of a sudden Miami convinces him? Again hope you're right. Just don't see it. I'll take him announcing at the Army game tho as long as he picks us.

he said he will sign friday per his interview.

Will he announce? Cause that's what Ricky was tweeting about. Pumped that Miami was going to get to announce a kid later today (now tomorrow?).

there were reports that it could be announced today or tomorrow from earlier. i know ty said he will sign friday and cribby already said it isnt the cam williams stuff bc Ivins broke that earlier today. they have till friday to sign in ESD

Advertisement
there were reports that it could be announced today or tomorrow from earlier. i know ty said he will sign friday and cribby already said it isnt the cam williams stuff bc Ivins broke that earlier today. they have till friday to sign in ESD

So unless he announces tomorrow, somebody is wrong. But like @roly2324 said, it don't matter at all just get Stevenson to Miami.

Unless something changed TS was announcing at the AA game. But he was also supposed to sign yesterday but he didn’t.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still got your Cribbyball on UM?

Im out of the fake insider business but I don't believe in changing picks. So no.

Even though I was the first to say Jh was 100% to Ou wed morning that's a loss in my book. I lost the bet and I'm 0-1.

Now if I were a a writer on 247 I'd be 100 % lol. I could've changed once I got the text "100 % Ou.

IF TS doesn't choose Um I'll be 0-2

Im out of the fake insider business but I don't believe in changing picks. So no.

Even though I was the first to say Jh was 100% to Ou wed morning that's a loss in my book. I lost the bet and I'm 0-1.

Now if I were a a writer on 247 I'd be 100 % lol. I could've changed once I got the text "100 % Ou.

That's the thing Cribs... You are the REALEST insider here... You have been batting 1000 and all your info has been proven correct even when new info came up you had it before ANYONE else did ( Ivins and Stefan and Canesport) included. If something changes with Stevenson you will probably have it 24 hrs before the sites.

You sound like a bitter woman. **** man. Move on.

Advertisement
I think the dude jumped the gun on the signing thing but he’s still saying he’s in the bag. I’m not counting on anything right now. I should have known to just let it play out but I got excited

I'm not contradicting your info, he was supposed to sign at the signing party originally. He didn't. I should've been clearer.

He might have later , I guess we'll have to wait and see.

So their writers don't do that?

Hows it bitter to state facts ?

Now **** off troll

Every ******* comment is about you whining about prediction, and being a fake insider, like go change your ******* tampon. Me a troll? That’s fine. But you a lil *****, man. ****.

Advertisement
Back