Cooney & Baez

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Without implying anything positive or negative and genuinely asking, can someone list their tangible effects on our roster?

I remember A LOT of CIS based hype when we added both. Obviously the responsibility begins and ends with the head coach on down but I was just wondering if there's anything specific that can be attributed to these two local legends.

Advertisement
They are official coaches that speak with the HS coaches, parents, School Administrators, Handlers, and anyone else associated with the recruit.

DVD would be in the same capacity.

Advertisement
Cooney was billed as a guy that would get us all the top 2018 kids and then the 2019 with his connections. It was chess not checkers if I recall ariz report.

Lol guy sucks or maybe even he can’t convince locals to be coached by Mork

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cooney & Baez are encouraged to tweet that stuff out as apart of the whole recruiting strategy.

I understand fans are always looking for a new piñata, but Cooney & Baez are the equivalent to an E-2 Private First Class, the most they can really do is be in constant contact with recruits. They can alley oop prospects to the position coaches, but they're not responsible for landing them.

Advertisement
All I know is that there better not be any ******* “we know something you don’t” “watch the finish” “**** is hot” BVLLSH1T tweets from this crew next cycle. They have lost all credibility and just look like fools with that **** now.
Time to shut the fvck up and let your deeds do the taking.

I have no problem with Cooney and Baez. My issue is that we've got these two and a couple more.... Alabama has like 100 people working in their recruiting department.

Miami doesn't care.

Advertisement
Baez delivered Cedric wright, Dionte Mullins, Robert Burns, and Joe Jackson when he came from Gulliver.
1 out of 4 of those guys have done something here. 2 bailed early and the other probably won’t play much if at all.

1 out of 4 of those guys have done something here. 2 bailed early and the other probably won’t play much if at all.
Oh, thanks for that. I keep waiting for Ced Wright to crack the two deep.

Advertisement
Back