Cooney & Baez

Man out recruiting all falls on richt and that ****** offense he rolled out there and is not making any changes to. Our defensive coaches made major changes over the season and during the season our special teams coach made changes, yet the teams biggest issse led by the head coach and his lackies are still tell you they are not making changes. We went 7-5 becuase they could only score 13 points a game and mismanaged the Qb position! I don’t blame Baez and cooney. Again no smart parent is sending their child to play for this program. They’ve been rolling their kids to football for 14 years, they not stupid.

Advertisement
Oh, thanks for that. I keep waiting for Ced Wright to crack the two deep.
Lol he’s got another year...nah my bad just ****ed by it and those 3 guys were 4 stars and were supposed to contribute here.

The cesspool if this board rears it’s head again with the herd following. Bagging on any and everything because they aren’t happy. The alternate reality a lot of you are living behind you keyboard is hilarious.

Advertisement
Saw thread title and figured they were just named co-OCs to match the inexperience in play calling on the defensive side of the ball,
balance is a good thing.

Cooney got us Pope and Wiggins, that’s it so far
and the only reason he got them was due to 7 on 7 nonsense they played. He rode Billy Rolle's coat tails to a
state title at Southridge and turned it into a position at Miami. For the talent they had at Southridge offensively they
should have scored 50 + a game

Cooney got us Pope and Wiggins, that’s it so far

I'm just sitting back, patiently, waiting to watch the fso-called "finish" he was bragging about and suddenly deleted from twitter.

Neither of them have impressed me. Both are useless (prove me wrong).

OP makes a valid point. What have they accomplished? Nothing to note. They need to go, along with EVERYONE ELSE on this coaching staff...

They are ALL replaceable, each and everyone of them.

Advertisement
He will be the new WRs coach whenever Dugan's leaves. He's connected with coaches from around the country and ALL Dade kids. He hasn't gotten enough credit on a couple MAJOR targets. Kids love him
Stop

Advertisement
The problem isn’t with those guys it’s that we don’t have enough of them. The Bama, Clemson, Uga, Osus of the world have a dozen of those guys, it allows them to continue cultivating relationships even during the hectic season, and have time to keep up with 2nd and 3rd choices, one of the reasons they don’t seem to get left holding their ****s as much as us.

Richt could help recruiting a lot by expanding the behind the scenes staff, won’t happen but if you want to be serious you gotta play the game.

Advertisement
Capture.JPG

Advertisement
Back