Cooney & Baez

see this post from earlier

Cam was the second commit , I wasn't saying there was definitely a commit tommorow.

I just assumed he was talking about somethimg I heard today. Which imo was bigger than cam getting in. I didn't even know he had that great of a relationship with Cam.

If anything I've learned during this is not to post something the staff feels good about.

Advertisement
Cam was the second commit , I wasn't saying there was definitely a commit tommorow.

I just assumed he was talking about somethimg I heard today. Which imo was bigger than cam getting in. I didn't even know he had that great of a relationship with Cam.

If anything I've learned during this is not to post something the staff feels good about.

bigger than cam? ty?

He will be the new WRs coach whenever Dugan's leaves. He's connected with coaches from around the country and ALL Dade kids. He hasn't gotten enough credit on a couple MAJOR targets. Kids love him

Will he be just replace him as WR coach or will he also carry the illustrious CO-OC title?

Advertisement
They’re cut from the same mold as Thomas Brown. Wanna be tough guys. They’ve done zippo expect run their **** suckers on twitter.

Advertisement
Back