Cook's family

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Hmmm I wonders why

“My grandma thought very highly of coach Muschamp,” Cook said. “She can’t stop talking about him right now. I liked the meeting because he keeps it real. He said that Florida has running backs but he needs me there and that he is committed to running the ball and that Florida is the program for me. Coach Muschamp told me I should go to Florida and play in front of my family.”

Some people have said that Miami is Florida’s biggest competition for the Clemson commit Cook but that really isn’t the case.

“My family really doesn’t want me at Miami,” Cook said. “They think that it’s too close and that I’ll know too many people so that really don’t want me to go to Miami.”

Cook says that after the visit he is still committed to Clemson but Florida is now on his mind.

“I’m thinking about Florida a lot,” Cook said. “They opened my eyes to some things and they are my #2 school behind Clemson, but really they are even right now. I’m still committed to them but I’m keeping my options open and Florida is in the SEC, I want to play with the best

Straight up shenanigans mane. Ol trying to sell their son off to Flo Rida asses

Advertisement
Maquedis Bain type statements. He will change his top 5 a lot more before signing day smh

Advertisement
Maquedis Bain type statements. He will change his top 5 a lot more before signing day smh

Dude might give Patrick Peterson a run for his money with the "I'm still committed" stuff

Funny how both recruitments are similar in their shadiness

There was someone that reported his family really uses him a lot, and not in a good way.
I am not too strong out on Cook. I would love to land him but at this point between

Cook and Sony we have to keep recruiting and let the chips fall where they may be.

There is a lot of kids that are wr's, rb's and so on in Florida so lets just keep recruiting him

As for Cook I would just say...we all need to say a prayer for him regardless of what team he
chooses

You'll know too many people?

Is this real life?

They weren't too worried about his brother going to Miami.

Advertisement
Cooks younger brother 2015 WR committed to USF today not sure how much of an impact that will have on his final decision

Advertisement
Tune in tonight for more updates on south Florida football recruiting shenanigans....only on the Drama Center!

Advertisement
No biggie. Yearby and hopefully Sony is A+. Whats up with Ermon Lane and florida though?

Just read the 247 article. With him saying the Gators have the most communication. They're putting the full court press on Lane.

He probably still winds up a cane.

Advertisement
Back