Cook Wants to Stay in State.

View as article
Advertisement
Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 43m

Central RB Dalvin Cook and Dwyer WR Johnnie Dixon will be visiting UM next wknd, 12/7-8. Dixon expected to announce on 12/8. Cook on 12/14.

Coincidently enough he predicted UM 2 hours ago

Who is he again?

A Gator insider but he works for the Herald. I followed him months back because he gave heavy info on UM and UF and he's been on point with a lot of his info

443.gif

Advertisement
He didn't exactly predict him to UM. He said "if Cook does flip it's more likely to be UM"

Advertisement
Keep what we have, and top this class off with Dixon, Cook, and JC, and this will be a class for the AGES. Regardless of Golden succeeds or flops, whoever is in charge of this program is going to have some serious talent to work with.

Advertisement
Keep what we have, and top this class off with Dixon, Cook, and JC, and this will be a class for the AGES. Regardless of Golden succeeds or flops, whoever is in charge of this program is going to have some serious talent to work with.
Cook, Dixon, JC another JuCo DL.

I know this thread is about Cook...but in regards to Dixon...

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 3m

Thought on Johnnie Dixon: I think #OhioState is in the lead right now, based on what I'm hearing. #Canes #Bama

Advertisement

Thought on Johnnie Dixon: I think #OhioState is in the lead right now, based on what I'm hearing. #Canes #Bama

We'll see about that
Yeah, really don't see him leaving his umpteenth visit here and announcing for taint. Ultimate disrespect....nice try Porter Lulz

Darling is in and Cook, him and Joe said a bunch of times they wanted to go together. If true then, Darling becomes not only our first recruit for 2014 but also the biggest because he is bringing best backfield in country to join Duke. Would be nice to add Cook. Losing Duke killed us this year. Add Cook to Joe and Brandon and next man in might be better than last man. Not to mention hurting the gator never, never is a bad thing.

We'll see about that
Yeah, really don't see him leaving his umpteenth visit here and announcing for taint. Ultimate disrespect....nice try Porter Lulz

If he wasn't taking an ov then I would get worried by this but coming back here to me solidifies it

Cook, Dixon, JC another JuCo DL.

Id like a few more juco D linemen, another safety, Cook, and Dixon. That would be epic. Canes COULD... could being the key word, could possibly be a pre season 15 team especially if Miami wins their next two.

Advertisement
Back