Context for Aug. 24 - QB Advantage Isn't Clear Cut & Other Notes

Advertisement
Bill Connelly is a sports writer and data analyst who has a lot more credibility than some random guy on a forum who can't spell Runs correctly.

https://www.sbnation.com/authors/bill-connelly

62nd best is NOT GOOD. Solid says nothing but he was not great he was not terrible. Only way he could be more average is by being exactly 65th ranked. Never knocked him on the short field goals. Knocked him on 33% from 40+ which is BELOW average by a long shot(no pun intended)

Advertisement
He won't....hes dug in like an Alabama tick.

I give him credit he won't give in, but he's focused in on Baxa who was the least of our problems last season.

Its all good man. I’ve proved my point and when the guy misses field goals(hope I’m wrong and he doesn’t) y’all will say **** that guy was right. Once again Baxa was average at best and I do not think average is good enough for the canes. Yes we have bigger issues like worst punter in college football and 104th ranked offense but don’t let average pass bc we were god awful in other areas.

All canes fans here just some more childish then others. I didn’t know playing soccer was a bad thing when most on here didn’t play any sports. Sounds like OrangeBowlLoser is pretty uncomfortable with himself and why he has to hate on the sport. Paid for my first year of college so I will always appreciate/defend the sport.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i really think if enos could go to a spread more so it wont even be close martell will run away with it. hes also a great leader and has good wheels (which will probably be necessary this year)
I already think it's not close.

This is the only thing that could possibly stop Tate from getting the job

Advertisement
Baxa no doubt has been bad but if you think hes the sole reason we've lost 2 games then you haven't been watching the entire game.

He is not the sole reason. Oline, penalties, coaching and major defensive regression play a big part. Still the facts are he has left 10 points(16 if you count manny not trusting his kicker) on the field single handily and with those points Miami is 2-0.

Advertisement
Guess we really don’t need a kicker. @OriginalCanesCanesCanes @OrangeBowlMagic @JD08 @1mg of Epi @Canes2082 @Pentagon Cane

Guy has cost us 2 games now. He looks more nervous then the first time a 14 year old sees *****. Time to eat crow.
So Miami's 0-2 for the first time since before Schnellenberger and your first thought was to drag up an old thread so you could take a victory lap about your negative opinion of our team.

CIS also has a disease and this is a prime example of it.

So Miami's 0-2 for the first time since before Schnellenberger and your first thought was to drag up an old thread so you could take a victory lap about your negative opinion of our team.

CIS also has a disease and this is a prime example of it.

That you won’t eat crow is ridiculous. I wish I was wrong and we were 2-0. The disease is this website is the extremes of “we are back” and “we suck” when truly it’s somewhere in between. You better believe I’m going to call you out when you tried to disrespect me on something you know nothing about and I told you before it even happen. Through all of our issues if we have kicker we are 2-0. His yips and line drive kicks have now cost us two games. Ready to say we need a new kicker? Take your lumps and don’t attack my fandom.

That you won’t eat crow is ridiculous. I wish I was wrong and we were 2-0. The disease is this website is the extremes of “we are back” and “we suck” when truly it’s somewhere in between. You better believe I’m going to call you out when you tried to disrespect me on something you know nothing about and I told you before it even happen. Through all of our issues if we have kicker we are 2-0. His yips and line drive kicks have now cost us two games. Ready to say we need a new kicker? Take your lumps and don’t attack my fandom.
There's no crow for me to eat. His stats were his stats, plain and simple. Just because we ended up in a position where we had to rely on a kicker and he faltered doesn't mean you were right about him sucking last season.

Did you have that post written before last night just waiting to hit "Post Reply"? Because it seems just a tad petty to go find a months old post just to try saying, "I told you so".

Also, if Baxa hits every single kick the rest of the season, I'm not going to resurrect this thread because I'm an adult with better things to do.

There's no crow for me to eat. His stats were his stats, plain and simple. Just because we ended up in a position where we had to rely on a kicker and he faltered doesn't mean you were right about him sucking last season.

Did you have that post written before last night just waiting to hit "Post Reply"? Because it seems just a tad petty to go find a months old post just to try saying, "I told you so".

Also, if Baxa hits every single kick the rest of the season, I'm not going to resurrect this thread because I'm an adult with better things to do.

Still can’t admit your wrong. When baxa took that deep breath I thought of this thread and a little after the game I commented. The conversation was about baxa not being up to par to be the kicker for Miami. You were wrong when you said he wasn’t a problem and now that he is the main reason we are 0-2 you still are having trouble admitting it. Rosier had great stats but we all knew he sucked, kinda similar situation. You don’t have to bet on that bc he might make 60% of his kicks this year hopefully we just stop kicking field goals all together. It’s okay to be wrong bro, doesn’t make you any less of a man. Already knew you had a vag when you tried to talk **** about soccer players when you probably haven’t done anything more athletic then playing knockout in gym class.

Advertisement
Back