Context for Aug. 24 - QB Advantage Isn't Clear Cut & Other Notes

Still can’t admit your wrong. When baxa took that deep breath I thought of this thread and a little after the game I commented. The conversation was about baxa not being up to par to be the kicker for Miami. You were wrong when you said he wasn’t a problem and now that he is the main reason we are 0-2 you still are having trouble admitting it. Rosier had great stats but we all knew he sucked, kinda similar situation. You don’t have to bet on that bc he might make 60% of his kicks this year hopefully we just stop kicking field goals all together. It’s okay to be wrong bro, doesn’t make you any less of a man. Already knew you had a vag when you tried to talk **** about soccer players when you probably haven’t done anything more athletic then playing knockout in gym class.
Baxa isn't the main reason. The fact that it came down to him is. Baxa didn't fail to stop them on 4th and 17. Baxa didn't drop passes, let receivers get behind him, and he didn't fumble.

Baxa's definitely not performing as well as last year and that has to change. His stats should be improving, not regressing.

I never said anything about soccer players. Maybe if you didn't start schit with more than one person at a time you could keep us all straight.

Advertisement
Baxa isn't the main reason. The fact that it came down to him is. Baxa didn't fail to stop them on 4th and 17. Baxa didn't drop passes, let receivers get behind him, and he didn't fumble.

Baxa's definitely not performing as well as last year and that has to change. His stats should be improving, not regressing.

I never said anything about soccer players. Maybe if you didn't start schit with more than one person at a time you could keep us all straight.

If baxa hits a 20 yard field goal we don’t have to worry about 4th and 17. It wasn’t pretty but we did enough to win both games. I haven’t reread the thread just the names i remember attacking me or trying to say baxa was not a problem. If you didn’t attack soccer players my bad. Who has worse yips baxa or feagles? I’ll admit I was wrong thought he didn’t have the leg to kick a 50-55 yarder and he does.

If baxa hits a 20 yard field goal we don’t have to worry about 4th and 17. It wasn’t pretty but we did enough to win both games. I haven’t reread the thread just the names i remember attacking me or trying to say baxa was not a problem. If you didn’t attack soccer players my bad. Who has worse yips baxa or feagles? I’ll admit I was wrong thought he didn’t have the leg to kick a 50-55 yarder and he does.
Baxa's pre-2019 record showed he was serviceable. Had the coaching staff not agreed with that, I'm sure they would have gotten a transfer.

The blocked kick got in his head. The line just fell apart and he was anticipating the same every time he kicked. If he can go back to where he was last year things will be manageable. If not, we have two other kickers on the roster. Hopefully one of them turns out to be the answer.

Advertisement
Back