MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Advertisement
who is that GIF

Cane fans, please follow me on twitter. Don't fret. Miami is in the thick of it. Things should pick up now for the ACC schools that the Wash/Oreg saga is over. SEC and ESPN are shell shocked and are having emergency meetings. They are very worried about FSU/Miami/Clemson jumping to the BIG10. If that happens, it will crush the SEC. BIG10 will dominate TV.

Don't worry about your AD. He is fully engaged. The Ruiz saga hit at the wrong time. Thus, Miami needs to stay in the backend. Some of the ACC schools are working together behind the scenes.
I want the SEC to be crushed

Advertisement
Advertisement
not sure why many of you are worried all of a sudden..

I think taking Oregon and Washington at all shows how aggressive B1G is at expanding.. they're both average brands in the PNW which is very low on the totem pole as far as media value goes..

Miami is a more valuable brand in a more valuable area for media value..

Advertisement
Cane fans, please follow me on twitter. Don't fret. Miami is in the thick of it. Things should pick up now for the ACC schools that the Wash/Oreg saga is over. SEC and ESPN are shell shocked and are having emergency meetings. They are very worried about FSU/Miami/Clemson jumping to the BIG10. If that happens, it will crush the SEC. BIG10 will dominate TV.

Don't worry about your AD. He is fully engaged. The Ruiz saga hit at the wrong time. Thus, Miami needs to stay in the backend. Some of the ACC schools are working together behind the scenes.

BTW, FSU is about to drop the bomb. Please follow also the Big Ten Community on Twitter. I just posted an update from Warchant. Aug 15, key date
If the B1G is looking at 4 ACC schools, FSU, Miami, and Clemson, who is realistically number 4? Seems like UNC would be tied up in politics and the least likely to leave the ACC until the writing is on the wall. Does GT get the nod in the 4th spot?

not sure why many of you are worried all of a sudden..

I think taking Oregon and Washington at all shows how aggressive B1G is at expanding.. they're both average brands in the PNW which is very low on the totem pole as far as media value goes..

Miami is a more valuable brand in a more valuable area for media value..
domino GIF

Advertisement
Back