MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
Worst case scenario, short term at least. There are no longer enough homes for the ACC to disband via 8 schools leaving, and Miami now has to worry about where there are in the pecking order vs FSU, UNC, and others.
Yup. Exactly where my head went when I saw they got it done

r e l a x
Green Bay Packers Shut Up GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack's Text Back Pack
Fair.

I just think that:
1) Oregon and Washington are taking two spots right now, who knows how many there are left, could be 2 and could be 6, even 10.

2) I’m worried that FSU will move on alone (the private equity thing is interesting) and that the ACC teams are not working together at the moment. Which is the only realistic way out.

Hope I’m wrong and that I’m just having a bad day. Maybe tomorrow I’ll see it differently.

Now only question left in PAC is Stanford and Cal. ASU and Utah going to Big12.

Now we just wait for the first ACC team to make their move. Whoever is first will likely have to pay the most money, u less they all act together.
RIP Pac-12...

😗🤌🏾

Advertisement
Worst case scenario, short term at least. There are no longer enough homes for the ACC to disband via 8 schools leaving, and Miami now has to worry about where they are in the pecking order vs FSU, UNC, and others.
I think worse case is Miami going to the Big 12. Not ideal but not catastrophic.

Advertisement
Really concerned Miami is being squeezed out here. Everyone keeps saying Rado has it but no news at all to me is concerning.
Doubt we are being squeezed out. If we are not working with FSU behind the scenes, then most likely. Miami/and others are getting cold feet and concerned about the buy out. In that case. FSU said fine see you suckers later.

Now that it’s done I’m gonna say it: I don’t know if it is a good thing for Miami in the long run.

Yeah, same here. Either the big10 was planning to take a couple west coast schools (to accomodate USC/UCLA) and be done with it, or this is the first domino for them and they're looking to balance these west coast teams with 2 east coast teams.

Advertisement
AU-UGA was a blowout and they had the highest number of the weekend.
Uga auburn were at the 330 time slot. Competing game Alabama miss st was on upset alert as Alabama had to come back in 4th to beat miss state and Miami was crushing ND. This all makes sense.

Advertisement
I think we might be screwed. All the behind the scenes talking and studying is fine but at some point you have to act. This super conference thing is about to materialize really quickly and bold moves will be necessary. If Miami has been working on this for over a year and has not acted it’s probably because there aren’t any good options.

Cane fans, please follow me on twitter. Don't fret. Miami is in the thick of it. Things should pick up now for the ACC schools that the Wash/Oreg saga is over. SEC and ESPN are shell shocked and are having emergency meetings. They are very worried about FSU/Miami/Clemson jumping to the BIG10. If that happens, it will crush the SEC. BIG10 will dominate TV.

Don't worry about your AD. He is fully engaged. The Ruiz saga hit at the wrong time. Thus, Miami needs to stay in the backend. Some of the ACC schools are working together behind the scenes.

BTW, FSU is about to drop the bomb. Please follow also the Big Ten Community on Twitter. I just posted an update from Warchant. Aug 15, key date

Last edited:
Cane fans, please follow me on twitter. Don't fret. Miami is in the thick of it. Things should pick up now for the ACC schools that the Wash/Oreg saga is over. SEC and ESPN are shell shocked and are having emergency meetings. They are very worried about FSU/Miami/Clemson jumping to the BIG10. If that happens, it will crush the SEC. BIG10 will dominate TV.

Don't worry about your AD. He is fully engaged. The Ruiz saga hit at the wrong time. Thus, Miami needs to stay in the backend. Some of the ACC schools are working together behind the scenes.
who is that GIF

Advertisement
Back