MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Stay Calm Chill Out GIF by Stan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
of course they are. nike Adidas UA are all trash in quality comparatively but the nut huggers in here can't get past it.

also id rather not look like this View attachment 246071

Jesus ******* Christ, it has nothing to do with hugging nuts.

It will NEVER be Lululemon. Get over it. Your soft-*** skin and candy *** is just going to have to buy that **** on your own.

It will NEVER be Lululemon. Get over it. Your soft-*** skin and candy *** is just going to have to buy that **** on your own.
I'm frugal. Lululemon is not inexpensive. Adidas is ****. Maybe New Balance?

Oh wait, this is about conferences.

I just opened this thread. Are people in here really arguing that UM should be outfitted by a yoga clothing company? Like sneakers and everything?

I'm frugal. Lululemon is not inexpensive. Adidas is ****. Maybe New Balance?

Oh wait, this is about conferences.
Lululemon isn’t cheap but why would we want that as our Brand regardless of cost and quality yoga pants??? Our football Brand would be a bigger joke.

Let them outfit the men’s and woman’s tennis teams or something.

Advertisement
I just opened this thread. Are people in here really arguing that UM should be outfitted by a yoga clothing company? Like sneakers and everything?

Hoops has been saying it, repeatedly, in all the Nike/adidas threads.

So I dropped a throwaway line to joke about it after he suggested we join the AAC, and he doubles down on yoga pants.

Un-*******-believable...

Advertisement
If FSU and Us both go B10, that would really be great imo. Like I've been saying Miami, ND, FSU, and VTech to B10 just makes the most sense. Then by 2030 I think Oregon and 1/3 others also get in.

Just as predictable as Hoops jizzing over Lululemon...

Is Calinative white-knigting for Oregon...

We have some of the softest/weakest fans...

Advertisement
Back