MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

hes actually a good guy, but im trying to get him to not take any of this stupid **** seriously. whether UM goes to the WAC nd signs with Lining, it wont change a single aspect of his daily life lol.

So as a UM alum, I can't have an opinion or stake in whether we join the Big 10 or the WAC? Interesting.

I will start checking in with you when I want to make a joke after you've made a joke, and I'll run all my opinions past you to see if I'm allowed to have them if it "won't change a single aspet of my daily life".

Do you even understand where you are posting?

Advertisement
Hilarious. So it's your contention that I don't know what the term means?

I know you like to die on random hills, but that one is pretty funny.
Me stating I think by 2030 Oregon gets in B10 is white knigthing?

Lol how bout this, you tell me if you think Oregon is a B10 member if they move to 22/24. If you're answer is yes you should have kept your mouth shut, plain and simple. And don't lie either.

Plus if you think that statement is white knigthing, I can't imagine what your think of yourself and Nike lol. You're practically out on the corner filling the trap for Nike...

So as a UM alum, I can't have an opinion or stake in whether we join the Big 10 or the WAC? Interesting.

I will start checking in with you when I want to make a joke after you've made a joke, and I'll run all my opinions past you to see if I'm allowed to have them if it "won't change a single aspet of my daily life".

Do you even understand where you are posting?
im a UM alum too. youre not special in that category lol.

I didnt say you couldn't have an opinion, im just saying your daily life wont actually change. just have fun w this stuff - its all entertainment.

Are you gonna cry now?

You called people "nut huggers" but now you're upset that someone responded in kind. It's...baffling...

It's just funny, you think it's OK for you to make a joke about joining the AAC, but when I make a joke about Lululemon, you get mad and start insulting people who like Nike or adidas and calling them nut huggers.

You truly have zero self-awareness.
Im not actually mad about anything. I didnt immediately blow up either lol. I dont even care what brand we switch to. on game days, I'll wear w.e. has a UM logo on it.

I do think youre a Nike nut hugger. I can be a Lululemon, vuori, or w.e. high end athleisure company is out nut hugger. it doesn't bother me. comfort is comfort bro.

also, you shouldn't call anyone out for insulting anyone. youre the king of it on here.

Me stating I think by 2030 Oregon gets in B10 is white knigthing?

Lol how bout this, you tell me if you think Oregon is a B10 member if they move to 22/24. If you're answer is yes you should have kept your mouth shut, plain and simple. And don't lie either.

Plus if you think that statement is white knigthing, I can't imagine what your think of yourself and Nike lol. You're practically out on the corner filling the trap for Nike...

Funny stuff.

The reason you are so predictable is not because of your most recent Oregon slurp, it's the dozens of other ones you've posted before this. You are just as disingenuous as MackBammer, acting so SHOCKED when people have figured out your posting pattern.

If you want to equate your ongoing Oregon advocacy (when you are on a Miami board) with the fact that I'd like for Miami to return to the apparel and uniform supplier that we had for decades, when we were the VERY FIRST NIKE SCHOOL...well, you are free to compare apples and oranges to your heart's content.

At least I'd never get mad if someone said it's predictable when I talk about returning to Nike. I can be honest about it. You're like Peter denying he knew Jesus Christ three times, you keep acting like you aren't all about those Oregon Ducks...

Advertisement
Im not actually mad about anything. I didnt immediately blow up either lol. I dont even care what brand we switch to. on game days, I'll wear w.e. has a UM logo on it.

I do think youre a Nike nut hugger. I can be a Lululemon, vuori, or w.e. high end athleisure company is out nut hugger. it doesn't bother me. comfort is comfort bro.

also, you shouldn't call anyone out for insulting anyone. youre the king of it on here.

I'm not calling you out for insulting anyone. I'm calling you out for your hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness.

Again, if you need to review the last couple of pages before you apologize, that's fine. I'm a forgiving Catholic.

You made a joke about Miami joining the AAC. I threw away a couple of words about doing so in Lululemon, and you freaked the **** out, calling people nut huggers because we don't sufficiently advocate for Lululemon as you do. I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem when you overlook YOUR response and try to act as if I'm the one who initiated the disrespect towards you, because that's not true. I responded to you as you initiated. Just own it and accept it and stop trying to invent "anger" where none exists.

I can respect your love of a yoga pants company, what you wear in the privacy of your own home is your business. I just find it amusing that you keep going back to that dry well when you are fully aware that your personal fashion choices will never be an option for UM in this regard. But, hey, we've got a couple of Miami "Vineyard Vines" shirts, so maybe Miami will sign a side deal with Lululemon that will make you happy.

Yes, it's entertainment. But not just when you make jokes. Give and take, and stop complaining about what I'm the king of.

Funny stuff.

The reason you are so predictable is not because of your most recent Oregon slurp, it's the dozens of other ones you've posted before this. You are just as disingenuous as MackBammer, acting so SHOCKED when people have figured out your posting pattern.

If you want to equate your ongoing Oregon advocacy (when you are on a Miami board) with the fact that I'd like for Miami to return to the apparel and uniform supplier that we had for decades, when we were the VERY FIRST NIKE SCHOOL...well, you are free to compare apples and oranges to your heart's content.

At least I'd never get mad if someone said it's predictable when I talk about returning to Nike. I can be honest about it. You're like Peter denying he knew Jesus Christ three times, you keep acting like you aren't all about those Oregon Ducks...
I can't help but laugh at you dude. Maybe you should look at what this thread is about lol. Once again, you think you get to decide that this thread can only be discussing Miami moving from the ACC and because you decide that no other team can be discussed. The funny thing about you saying I only talk about Oregon is I in fact do NOT only talk about oregon in this thread. There are countless examples of me discussing UVA, UNC, Stanford, Cal, VTech, etc. And the hilarious part is this thread got bumped specifically referencing FSU. I don't only talk about Oregon, even though you like to pretend I do. Meanwhile, I actually stay on subject of threads - while you can't go 5 seconds on any thread without bringing up Nike or failing to dunk on me in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with our Apparel provider - again showing just how much you white-knight for them.

Oh and I noticed you didn't answer whether you think Oregon would join the B10 if they expand to 22/24... interesting haha.

im a UM alum too. youre not special in that category lol.

I didnt say you couldn't have an opinion, im just saying your daily life wont actually change. just have fun w this stuff - its all entertainment.

I never said I was "special", I pointed out that I absolutely have an interest in my alma mater joining what is considered to be the second-best academic conference in the country, instead of "the WAC".

Big 10 membership improves the value of my diploma. If you don't care about that kind of stuff, that's up to you.

I'm also not sure why you are minimizing and belitting those of us who care about a conference, in part because of where we would attend games. If you don't have season tickets and don't choose to go to away games and tournament games, that's your choice. I'm not insulting you for it. But those of us who DO enjoy supporting our alma mater with in-person attendance might have a stronger opinion than you do as to whether we want to attend games in Big 10 cities or WAC cities.

You can't just blow up on us "nut huggers" and then act like nothing you said "matters", because it's all just "entertainment". If you don't care, that's fine. Some of us care about some things more than you do, apparently. No need for you to call people names and then hide behind the "hey, guy, it's all entertainment" shield.

Advertisement
I never said I was "special", I pointed out that I absolutely have an interest in my alma mater joining what is considered to be the second-best academic conference in the country, instead of "the WAC".

Big 10 membership improves the value of my diploma. If you don't care about that kind of stuff, that's up to you.

I'm also not sure why you are minimizing and belitting those of us who care about a conference, in part because of where we would attend games. If you don't have season tickets and don't choose to go to away games and tournament games, that's your choice. I'm not insulting you for it. But those of us who DO enjoy supporting our alma mater with in-person attendance might have a stronger opinion than you do as to whether we want to attend games in Big 10 cities or WAC cities.

You can't just blow up on us "nut huggers" and then act like nothing you said "matters", because it's all just "entertainment". If you don't care, that's fine. Some of us care about some things more than you do, apparently. No need for you to call people names and then hide behind the "hey, guy, it's all entertainment" shield.
obviously the WAC stuff is a joke. it really isnt serious. this is CIS. its a website to kill some time.

I have season tickets and I go to away games and tournament same as you. we could play in Narnia and I'll still be there.

calling you a nut hugger isnt blowing up lol. what you do daily on this site is blowing up. I love how you think mentioning Lululemon hurts me in any way. It makes no diff to me lol. it's clothing. idc what you buy and what you prefer. anyways, have a good night dude. this really isnt worth it anymore. more To do in life than go back and forth with a stranger ill never meet

I can't help but laugh at you dude. Maybe you should look at what this thread is about lol. Once again, you think you get to decide that this thread can only be discussing Miami moving from the ACC and because you decide that no other team can be discussed. The funny thing about you saying I only talk about Oregon is I in fact do NOT only talk about oregon in this thread. There are countless examples of me discussing UVA, UNC, Stanford, Cal, VTech, etc. And the hilarious part is this thread got bumped specifically referencing FSU. I don't only talk about Oregon, even though you like to pretend I do. Meanwhile, I actually stay on subject of threads - while you can't go 5 seconds on any thread without bringing up Nike or failing to dunk on me in threads that have absolutely nothing to do with our Apparel provider - again showing just how much you white-knight for them.

Oh and I noticed you didn't answer whether you think Oregon would join the B10 if they expand to 22/24... interesting haha.

I never said anything you claimed.

You are free to discuss Oregon as much as you'd like. However, given the context of being on a Miami board, you MIGHT be mocked for your repetitive and predictable discussion of Oregon.

Surely you can grasp that.

And I apologize, I just laughed out loud when I re-read your final sentence. Yes, Mr. Perry Mason, you really broke me on the witness stand with that tough and probing question about Oregon. You really had me on the run with your cross examination...

Please...

Here's the reality, and I've said it before, so this is nothing shocking. There are comparable, but different, arguments for the Big 10 taking Cal-Stanford if they took two more west coast schools. So, no, even with your withering questioning, I do NOT think it is a foregone conclusion that your Beloved Oregon gets a Big 10 invitation if the Big 10 gets even bigger. Maybe yes, maybe no. There are arguments in favor of Cal-Stanford, and there are arguments in favor of Washington-Beloved. I don't pretend to know what the Big 10 will ultimately decide in that regard. Too many variables, including how the Big 12 and Pac 12 shake out, whether the SEC jumps in to pick off any ACC teams, and how the GOR situation is handled (assuming it is a negotiated settlement whereby ESPN gets its foot back in the door with the Big 10 broadcast rights).

Just take a look at your posts and learn something. You could have mentioned 4 Pac 12 schools. Or none. But you mentioned ONE, the same one you've been talking about for months. Just change it up once in a while to throw us off your Duck scent.

I never said anything you claimed.

You are free to discuss Oregon as much as you'd like. However, given the context of being on a Miami board, you MIGHT be mocked for your repetitive and predictable discussion of Oregon.

Surely you can grasp that.

And I apologize, I just laughed out loud when I re-read your final sentence. Yes, Mr. Perry Mason, you really broke me on the witness stand with that tough and probing question about Oregon. You really had me on the run with your cross examination...

Please...

Here's the reality, and I've said it before, so this is nothing shocking. There are comparable, but different, arguments for the Big 10 taking Cal-Stanford if they took two more west coast schools. So, no, even with your withering questioning, I do NOT think it is a foregone conclusion that your Beloved Oregon gets a Big 10 invitation if the Big 10 gets even bigger. Maybe yes, maybe no. There are arguments in favor of Cal-Stanford, and there are arguments in favor of Washington-Beloved. I don't pretend to know what the Big 10 will ultimately decide in that regard. Too many variables, including how the Big 12 and Pac 12 shake out, whether the SEC jumps in to pick off any ACC teams, and how the GOR situation is handled (assuming it is a negotiated settlement whereby ESPN gets its foot back in the door with the Big 10 broadcast rights).

Just take a look at your posts and learn something. You could have mentioned 4 Pac 12 schools. Or none. But you mentioned ONE, the same one you've been talking about for months. Just change it up once in a while to throw us off your Duck scent.
I mentioned one because I think Oregon is more valuable football wise than Cal/Stanford/Washington. Are you seriously this retarded?
I made my prediction on what the result would be. Simple. Youre the one being a dumbass about it.

Advertisement
obviously the WAC stuff is a joke. it really isnt serious. this is CIS. its a website to kill some time.

I have season tickets and I go to away games and tournament same as you. we could play in Narnia and I'll still be there.

calling you a nut hugger isnt blowing up lol. what you do daily on this site is blowing up. I love how you think mentioning Lululemon hurts me in any way. It makes no diff to me lol. it's clothing. idc what you buy and what you prefer. anyways, have a good night dude. this really isnt worth it anymore. more To do in life than go back and forth with a stranger ill never meet

And obviously the Lululemon stuff was a joke. Based on a long history of you citing that brand, which you have the right to do.

It's just your sensitivity and hypocrisy that is the issue. If you think this "really isn't serious", then you wouldn't care about the Lululemon reference. But you do.

Relax. I see you. I name-checked your brand. You should be happy that you have some CIS "personality".

I'm gonna find an Etsy site that will put the U on some Lululemon and I'll send you the link. Then you can stop being mad at me for cracking jokes, and you can stop being mad at your uncomfortable UM clothing...

Here I am
The one that you love
Askin' for another day...

Advertisement
But but but…

I'm just confused by posters, who don't seem to believe anything until it's in The Miami Herald, coming to this website for information. And then being mad when people talk about stuff early.

It's like not wanting to know what the weather will be like until it's already happened.

I'm just confused by posters, who don't seem to believe anything until it's in The Miami Herald, coming to this website for information. And then being mad when people talk about stuff early.

It's like not wanting to know what the weather will be like until it's already happened.
I’m half tempted to directly show my network on this topic (I know **** about a recruit choice) but I don’t trust this off kilter psychotic place filled with both amazing but also dangerous af nut jobs

Advertisement
Back