MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Just as predictable as Hoops jizzing over Lululemon...

Is Calinative white-knigting for Oregon...

We have some of the softest/weakest fans...
Cali’s a chill NorCal dude. Why you mad at Cali? He said 2030 not immediately so that’s like progress I think.

Advertisement
Cali’s a chill NorCal dude. Why you mad at Cali? He said 2030 not immediately so that’s like progress I think.

I'm not mad. I just called him predictable. 30 minutes ago I could have predicted he would advocate for Oregon, and it wouldn't have stopped him. He's compulsive in rooting for Oregon.

Advertisement
Jesus ******* Christ, it has nothing to do with hugging nuts.

It will NEVER be Lululemon. Get over it. Your soft-*** skin and candy *** is just going to have to buy that **** on your own.
lol its kinda amazing how angry you get over the dumbest things. I hope to god you aren't mr. UM where youre the law abiding version of Laz in real life.

I just opened this thread. Are people in here really arguing that UM should be outfitted by a yoga clothing company? Like sneakers and everything?
no. mr. UM over there takes everything so serious. it's fun to troll the **** out of him bc of his reactions.

Advertisement
lol its kinda amazing how angry you get over the dumbest things. I hope to god you aren't mr. UM where youre the law abiding version of Laz in real life.

I love how you project "anger". Just because you and Calinative are predictable and hacky flacks for yoga pants and The Ducks doesn't make me angry.

This thread has been going on for a year, with 320 pages. Not sure it needs to be bumped. It's not like an 8-year old thread on Ahmmon Richards' recruitment.

I locked that one as soon as I saw it.

I was curious what the **** that dude was thinking to bump it, but decided best to just lock and go about my day.

I love how you project "anger". Just because you and Calinative are predictable and hacky flacks for yoga pants and The Ducks doesn't make me angry.
lol I actually dont own any yoga pants but I figured you wouldn't know what they sell. youre too busy in impossible kicks trying to grab the next pair of Js to wear with your son.

youre the one who curses out everyone who even slightly disagrees w you. you seem like a good guy, but take it easy honestly. nothing in here is that serious. ****, the program is a pile of **** right now so why not have some fun with it.

Advertisement
He likes Air Supply and someone slipped Slipknot into his playlist so he’s a little off-kilter today. Have some empathy. 😂
hes actually a good guy, but im trying to get him to not take any of this stupid **** seriously. whether UM goes to the WAC nd signs with Lining, it wont change a single aspect of his daily life lol.

Advertisement
lol I actually dont own any yoga pants but I figured you wouldn't know what they sell. youre too busy in impossible kicks trying to grab the next pair of Js to wear with your son.

youre the one who curses out everyone who even slightly disagrees w you. you seem like a good guy, but take it easy honestly. nothing in here is that serious. ****, the program is a pile of **** right now so why not have some fun with it.

Are you gonna cry now?

You called people "nut huggers" but now you're upset that someone responded in kind. It's...baffling...

It's just funny, you think it's OK for you to make a joke about joining the AAC, but when I make a joke about Lululemon, you get mad and start insulting people who like Nike or adidas and calling them nut huggers.

You truly have zero self-awareness.

Advertisement
Back