MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Advertisement
UNc AD echoing that FSU running ifs trap isn’t a good idea.

They look like the little buddy hanging out with their legit tough/smart friends who stands behind and starts crap.

Advertisement
Unc AD sounds like a guy that inherited his dads company trying to tell key employees what to do

Fuq off, you ain’t done ****
Nah, I thought about it for a second.

He may want to keep FSU quiet to keep negiotiating in silence before the ACC does something stupid.

Advertisement
UNc AD echoing that FSU running ifs trap isn’t a good idea.

They look like the little buddy hanging out with their legit tough/smart friends who stands behind and starts crap.
Clemson is ****ed too. They want to operate behind the scenes. People on this site keep asking why Miami all of a sudden seems to be on the back burner for the Big Ten, it’s because FSU is the school doing most of the leaking and they have an agenda.

Laughable.

Edit: On second thought, the UNC AD is right but not for the reason he mentioned. He wants this thing to develop as quietly as possible.

Until there is actual tangible evidence otherwise, I consider Bubba & UNC THE ACC. Dook is just hiding right below in the conference trench coat.

Screenshot_20230804_075840_Google.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah .... good luck "stacking talent" if you're in a conference with a $40 million per year revenue gap vs the B10 / SEC ... as well as having your crap games vs BC / Syracuse / Wake on some obscure streaming service vs marquee games on national OTA TV broadcasts.
That’s exactly what I said to him

Until there is actual tangible evidence otherwise, I consider Bubba & UNC THE ACC. Dook is just hiding right below in the conference trench coat.

View attachment 249388

This is what I was meaning. UNC acts like they are the sole owner of the ACC

I completely agree it’s better to move in silence

But in the same vein, why doesn’t the unc AD keep his mouth shut

Yeah .... good luck "stacking talent" if you're in a conference with a $40 million per year revenue gap vs the B10 / SEC ... as well as having your crap games vs BC / Syracuse / Wake on some obscure streaming service vs marquee games on national OTA TV broadcasts.
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he means "in the interim before we bolt" but I can't even do that as his premise clearly involves staying in a shell of a conference where the "good" programs have already bolted.

“Stacking talent” in what would be considered a second tier conference? Bold strategy. We’d basically be relegated

Advertisement
Back