MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

The ACC and PAC 12 are dead man walking.
Those are our 3 options. Eventually will be 3 superconferences. Big 12 and sec will have 16-20 teams and big 12 will have 24.

Advertisement
That's ridiculous.. that's how pathetic the ACC is.

A Big12 WITHOUT Texas and Oklahoma (0 big time programs remaining and barely any major cities) is out maneuvering the ACC who has 3 different Natl title winners in the last 20ish years and 10 natl titles in the last 40 years and has most of the east coast population on TV.

Maybe this is the piece that the powers that be at Miami, Clemson and FSU were waiting on to put the wheels in motion to get out of the awful tv media right contract
Miami still doesn't have good leadership so I doubt it.

Advertisement
The ACC and PAC 12 are dead man walking.
Those are our 3 options. Eventually will be 3 superconferences. Big 12 and sec will have 16-20 teams and big 12 will have 24.
ACC teams aren’t going anywhere in the near future.
I think the big brands should and could push for an uneven split of the revenues though.

Advertisement
There’s a solution to that problem.
The Office Smile GIF

ACC teams aren’t going anywhere in the near future.
I think the big brands should and could push for an uneven split of the revenues though.
Maybe that could be a bandaid that the lower schools advocate for to prolong the inevitable.
Whats the current payout ACC gets and what’s the buyout?

Advertisement

LMAO, that was the face I had. Let's move to a conference that just got UCF to come in and create a rivalry with them, while FSU is most likely to go to the SEC, making big money and playing UF. Oh, not to mention, they generate less revenue than the SEC/BIG10 and haven't won squat since 2005.

BUT BUT BUt THE OFFENSE IS EXCITING, BRO.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LMAO, that was the face I had. Let's move to a conference that just got UCF to come in and create a rivalry with them, while FSU is most likely to go to the SEC, making big money and playing UF. Oh, not to mention, they generate less revenue than the ACC and haven't won squat since 2005.

BUT BUT BUt THE OFFENSE IS EXCITING, BRO.

I will say, however, that it’s likely that @Liberty City El will end up being correct when it’s all set and done if Miami stays a mediocre team.

Ah, so that is why ACC Commissioner Jim Phillips was at the Miami/UVA game...Dude knew this was going to drop and he wanted to be as far away from the ESECPN cameras. MUCH easier to take beach ball questions from RSN dolts about "Olympic sports" and talking about Cross Country finals instead of the gorilla, elephant, and freakin'Blue Whale in the booth, AKA ACC won't be able to compete in 6 years or maybe less.

Yeah, it his all because his predecessor, Mr "Save the ACC" John Swofford let fellow UNC alum John Skipper do it him huge without lube; but Phillips is a docile little twerp who seems content to just beg ND AD John Swarbrick to join...ACC Commissioners need a better pimp, the "Johns" are running roughshod over them.

And you wonder why so many of us for for Lane Kiffin to get Miami to compete faster...By the time Mario gets anything done, we will have the annual Mario Bowl game...In the Sun Belt conference.

Advertisement
Back