Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

If you thought that FSU wanted to leave the ACC before tune in tomorrow about 1205 when they find out they didn’t make it

Advertisement
😂 If you cant see the difference then im sorry. Dude legit looked like he had money on FSU
That's because FSU got pressure all night with 7 sacks, completely destroyed the Louisville run game, and had his receivers in lockdown coverage all night.

You can't see that because you have your homer shades on.

top 4 teams get in period, there’s no way with a straight face you tell me this FSU team gets in over bama. This fsu team is not a top 4 team or even top 5 team. If the committee puts them in and they lose 45-3 then they complain about low ratings you know why

This sucks for us because now FSU continues their momentum on the big stage

Their DL absolutely showing out a lot hurts us trying to get Blount back too

Their guys come back to win and improve their draft stock. Our guys (LT, JW, KK) are leaving with tons of holes in their game
Oh spare me. Boo ******* hoo. Pull up your panties

Advertisement
I have no idea. Regardless it’ll be unprecedented. Either the Sec won’t get a team in or undefeated P5 conference champion will be left out. Gun to head I’d say Bama because of the Sec but I can honestly see both sides. I’d like to watch FSU get blitzed in the playoff though lol.
After what we've just seen I'm convinced they're going to win the whole thing.

That was not the Louisville that played us or ND - and it wasn't down to anything FSU was doing schematically. They must have sold their souls.

That's because FSU got pressure all night with 7 sacks, completely destroyed the Louisville run game, and had his receivers in lockdown coverage all night.

You can't see that because you have your homer shades on.
Cause the offensive scheme was completely different than they ran all year. Youre not wrong, but you also cant discount that UL looked like they wanted to lose the game on offense...Plummer especially.

Advertisement
Committee will go with Michigan UW Bama and Texas.

The reason fsu will be left out will be simple.

Neutral field fsu vs Bama what’s the spread? Same with Texas. Same with Georgia. Same with Ohio state.

Fsu would be 10-18 point dogs in those games. They are not one of the top 4 teams.

Had Bama lost to a team other than Texas I wouldn’t be surprised if both Bama and Georgia made the CFP.

But that’s not what happened.

I don’t think they’ll ***** Texas out of the opportunity.

Predicting Bama gets the nod over FSU.

Boo-hoo….

Advertisement
His portal targets hit. That’s it. Every player that made big plays tonight was a transfer. And they’re gone next year.
I did the math on their team back when we played them. They lose 17 seniors at minimum and most them are super (Covid) 6 year seniors. Factor in the juniors declaring for the draft and they are losing 20-24.

Norvell has to strike gold again in the portal replacing all of his skill positions. I expect a drop off from them because contrary to the BS spin they and the media put out there, they do NOT have quality depth. There best recruiting class in the last 4 years is 19th and the trenches are filled with low 3-star dudes. I fact checked on 247Sports. FSU had 7 4-star OL and DL from their last 4 recruiting classes in total. That's 7 including both offensive (4) and defensive (3) lines for 4 years total. Norvell will hit the portal heavily for trenches again next year.

The portal is not a sustainable method to build a program. They have a top 5 recruiting class for 2024. Time will tell if they can sustain high school recruiting.

My prediction is that the portal is not going to be as big after next year. The extended year given from Covid has created the overflow of portal players. I think there won't be any Covid eligible players after next year or maybe 2025 for Covid freshman that also redshirt. The number of quality players in the portal will decrease dramatically. There will always be high impact players in the portal looking for a big payday, but there will be fewer of them to go around.

Mario has it right in the way he's recruiting. When we hit the 10 win mark, recruiting will be on autopilot. We will have back to back top 10 classes with records of 5-7, and 7-5. Imagine what 10-2/11-1 seasons can bring in.1

I think Miami is built for a 10 win season next year with the right QB. I hope we get Cam Ward or Will Rodgers.

Last edited:

Neutral field fsu vs Bama what’s the spread? Same with Texas. Same with Georgia. Same with Ohio state.

Fsu would be 10-18 point dogs in those games. They are not one of the top 4 teams.
Alabama today beats any of them. Alabama versus Auburn 3.5 quarters...anybody i guess could win, including us if we didn't beat the living **** out of ourselves every game.

I won’t claim to be an Ville expert but I watched them play a little bit this year and their offensive approach tonight was different than any game I watched.

Very little misdirection, never really committed to their run game. (which was their bread and butter), tried to put the game in Plummer’s hand. SMH

Mopes told me before that brohm was him…
Same with us to a degree, tho u wouldn't know it because we were, as usual, doing that masochistic thing

Advertisement

None of that matters. They’re an undefeated P5 conference winner. They’re in.

Tomorrow the narrative will suddenly be about how they proved all the doubters wrong and gutted out a win even with their 3rd string QB. They’re in. The only question now is whether the 4th team is Bama or the team that beat Bama.

Advertisement
Back