Conference Championship Games this Weekend 12/1-12/2

Texas is going to be tough next year when Ewers comes back, they add Evan Stewart and others.

Advertisement
If Ewers comes back does Arch move on?
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Need them to put up 50+ today!

I don’t love Texas, but I want them to make the decisions as difficult as possible for the committee by winning big today.

I hate FSU, OSU and the SEC, so today you are my friend Texas…. Hook Em!!

Advertisement
Liberty runs the best scheme in CFB today. if Mario was smart he would pay Jamey Chadwell a visit this offseason. Liberty runs all the characteristics Mario wants in an offense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You do realize they'd get mauled like DBC on an Alaskan wilderness trip without bear spray against Georgia, or any other real team, right? Alabama should get no shot at a title, regardless. Anything that keeps them out is good with me. Again, FSU would get dragged against anyone with a pulse, so them making it in doesn't bother me. It would be pretty humiliating for them, honestly.

FSU getting whooped by UL would do my heart good as well. I'm just looking for any silver lining I can, and hoping FSU gets embarrassed, and Alabama gets held out of the playoffs. Can't I have both?

You do realize they'd get mauled like DBC on an Alaskan wilderness trip without bear spray against Georgia, or any other real team, right? Alabama should get no shot at a title, regardless. Anything that keeps them out is good with me. Again, FSU would get dragged against anyone with a pulse, so them making it in doesn't bother me. It would be pretty humiliating for them, honestly.

FSU getting whooped by UL would do my heart good as well. I'm just looking for any silver lining I can, and hoping FSU gets embarrassed, and Alabama gets held out of the playoffs. Can't I have both?
I get your logic but personally as a Miami fan, I would rather FSU not with the conference championship and make the playoffs

rationalize it all you want but them winning ACC titles is not good for Miami - not that it matters what we want to happen, just don't blame Miami fans on a Miami message board for giving you a little bit of **** for saying you want FSU to win

I get your logic but personally as a Miami fan, I would rather FSU not with the conference championship and make the playoffs

rationalize it all you want but them winning ACC titles is not good for Miami - not that it matters what we want to happen, just don't blame Miami fans on a Miami message board for giving you a little bit of **** for saying you want FSU to win
Their luck has to run out. I've never seen anything like it in my 40+ years of watching college football.

Advertisement
Back