Comprehensive Recap: Paradise Camp

Wrs go to die in Auburn.... Nate Craig-Meyers is a good example. Hopefully, he is doing all of his homework and realizes that Miami is the place for him.
NCM had one catch as a freshman against an FCS team and then basically had #3-4 wr numbers the since

Advertisement
Nope! Still have time.
If choc has a few Langham moments this year and YOU will be back to being a **** sucker and Finley enters camp #1 at striker. Man you can tell you have never played football at a high level. Keep posting though.

Actually I did but I can tell you have plenty of splinter to pull out from sitting in the stands. But I digress because you clearly missed the point.

Yes, borderline!!!! I can see scenarios where players get pushed out, especially at DB and DLine. I know Brownlee is your boy or you have some connection to Carol City by your post but hes not a blue chipper. He is very good and maybe if he develops more he'll get there but as of right now he isnt.

Borderline to you...that's your opinion.
You have ZERO idea how the coaching staff feels about them.
Not saying you are wrong about them but you don't know if they are all in on them or not

Advertisement
And they actually have a good qb now but its basically throw the ball 40 times a game and deep routes smh

Maybe its NCM not the system. I remember one thing during his recruitment everyone questioned was his Football IQ. You mix that with poor work ethic and you end up riding the bench in the SEC.

Maybe its NCM not the system. I remember one thing during his recruitment everyone questioned was his Football IQ. You mix that with poor work ethic and you end up riding the bench in the SEC.
Im not saying NCM is blameless but everybody at wr is average i mean unless they can catch deep balls they dont do **** as long as Malzahn is their

Advertisement

I coached Nate for part of his high school career.

I wouldn't say he lacked either of those things. He has played with how many different QB's while at AU?

I don't think Auburn was the right spot for him, and I don't think they use him in the right ways.

Now that i can see the faces from their profile after last night.

Neal impressed me as well. Short, not a great body, but quick feet, and good movement. He said coach simpson liked him at NOSE. But Neal won most if not all his reps in one on one.

Advertisement
Now that i can see the faces from their profile after last night.

Neal impressed me as well. Short, not a great body, but quick feet, and good movement. He said coach simpson liked him at NOSE. But Neal won most if not all his reps in one on one.
Think he gets the offer? Have to assume he commits on the spot because he loves miami!

Advertisement
Pretty sure some STA kids participated. So I don’t think that theory holds any water.

Just about all of them. **** i was there with one of them that did (STA). I think the coaches literally told those kids not to. Alot of them had their cleats, etc.
They know what they have with them and told them to sit out. For example with the DL...Summerall walked around and associated with our current DL ..along with Ingraham. Which was good imo.

Advertisement
Back