Comprehensive Recap: Paradise Camp

View as article
**Damarius Good did compete and I think he had an overall positive day in his first real action at corner. Not a standout, but didn’t get beat badly either (at least that I saw). The speed is legit.

All you really need to hear there.

Let him develop
I told everyone Good has incredible upside...

Advertisement
Just my opinion but Haselwood probably didn’t do 1 on 1s and stuff because he worked out with our players earlier in the day

Advertisement
If MAR isn't feeling comfortable as a DB now and we are pitching him on the opportunity of offense or defense which ever he wants then he should've been running drills with the O as well. Was it his decision?

Just my opinion but Haselwood probably didn’t do 1 on 1s and stuff because he worked out with our players earlier in the day
Doesn't matter. What matters is that he was here, and his family came too from what I’ve read. On top of that, I think he stayed overnight.

We might not be able to get him out of there because we’ve historically had almost zero success wrestling those southern kids from the local southern bag schools when the local southern bag schools make them a priority. It almost becomes a principle thing with them in that they’ll do anything to keep the kid from leaving. They’ll apply whatever pressure they need to apply.

I think we have a puncher’s chance, but after the shine of the visit wears off, and UbaGA starts sweetening the pot or applying pressure to the family we might fade.

Yes, borderline!!!! I can see scenarios where players get pushed out, especially at DB and DLine. I know Brownlee is your boy or you have some connection to Carol City by your post but hes not a blue chipper. He is very good and maybe if he develops more he'll get there but as of right now he isnt.

Munoz isn't borderline. Tip of the hat to you though for the summer humor.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. What matters is that he was here, and his family came too from what I’ve read. On top of that, I think he stayed overnight.

We might not be able to get him out of there because we’ve historically had almost zero success wrestling those southern kids from the local southern bag schools when the local southern bag schools make them a priority. It almost becomes a principle thing with them in that they’ll do anything to keep the kid from leaving. They’ll apply whatever pressure they need to apply.

I think we have a puncher’s chance, but after the shine of the visit wears off, and UbaGA starts sweetening the pot or applying pressure to the family we might fade.

I think the only other dark horse factor here is Auburn - he has strong relationships with a couple of their top commits who have been working him. This kid is serious - strikes me as all about HIS business- a real competitor - so IDK if that stuff will matter much in the end. Hopefully he did go out with some of our guys last night . Beating LSU will go a long way - he has said he plans to OV at Miami in the past - hope this weekend strengthened that plan.

5C0E6FDC-35C9-49A1-9AB9-95AF8A8302D9.jpeg

From auburn top recruiting guy on 247, has a ton of connections in the recruiting industry and Georgia

Advertisement
The staff took him as project athlete with ridiculous speed. You don't have to like it, and he hasn't inked yet. So get the **** over it.
hester never had a position here but that kid made a HUGE impact on special teams. Rumph can develop. I dont have problem with one project every class as long as we are loaded up with top level talent.

Munoz didnt participate because STA dont let them.

So the #1 WR in the country came all the way down to Miami to compete, hes committed to another program, and don’t have **** to prove... but we got a bunch of guys from south Florida that’s committed to Miami who didn’t compete at all?? Lol kinda soft imo

Example Brownlee he’s barely a 3 star recruit and doesn’t compete?? I don’t understand did Haselwood scare these south Florida recruits??
i agree. im like couch and smith but good and brownlee do nothing for me at this point. However, you also dont know if a kid is fighting injury, hs coaches wont let them play, etc. However, if the kid just didnt want to compete, no thanks. thats how you get a transfer like DJ Johnson or a dumb early entry to the draft like RJ or Kaaya.

Advertisement
i agree. im like couch and smith but good and brownlee do nothing for me at this point. However, you also dont know if a kid is fighting injury, hs coaches wont let them play, etc. However, if the kid just didnt want to compete, no thanks. thats how you get a transfer like DJ Johnson or a dumb early entry to the draft like RJ or Kaaya.
I’ll take brownlee for sure

Advertisement
Back