Comprehensive Recap: Paradise Camp

why? Im not being a jerk. just curious. sometimes i dont see a kid enough to make a fully informed decision.
Carol city kid, has pretty good film and stands out on a loaded SFE secondary which is pretty hard to do considering what they have. One of the top performers at Gainesville camp too. Bigger than listed too, now with good I’m not completely sold on him and would like to get Cornelius Nunn over him

Advertisement
Carol city kid, has pretty good film and stands out on a loaded SFE secondary which is pretty hard to do considering what they have. One of the top performers at Gainesville camp too. Bigger than listed too, now with good I’m not completely sold on him and would like to get Cornelius Nunn over him
he looks long, pretty good speed, tough. His tackling needs serious work.

Advertisement
You spelled drop extra bags wrong.😂

LOL
[B]Lloyd Summerall lll 🎋[/B]‏ @[B]HimsoHam[/B] 19m19 minutes ago

i need sleeeeep
1f629.png

hester never had a position here but that kid made a HUGE impact on special teams. Rumph can develop. I dont have problem with one project every class as long as we are loaded up with top level talent.

Munoz didnt participate because STA dont let them.
Negative with the talent in the state there is no need to take projects.

Advertisement
I really like Holley. I’ve been impressed with his athleticism and moves for his size in the limited videos I have seen of him. It’s great to hear he has a non stop motor and coachable attitude. I’d take a guy like that over a supposedly more talented flake like Hunter any day

Damarius Good has to go IMO, we just have better options available or committed elsewhere and I'd still take josh over him any day, an Brownlee pulling stunts like visiting Florida might have bounce too.Give me Nunn, Sanguinetti, or Melvin over these two.
Spaghetti is going to Michigan or Stanford, but what is funny is how his stock has fallen. Probably why Michigan keeps coming in 3rd place.

I think the only other dark horse factor here is Auburn - he has strong relationships with a couple of their top commits who have been working him. This kid is serious - strikes me as all about HIS business- a real competitor - so IDK if that stuff will matter much in the end. Hopefully he did go out with some of our guys last night . Beating LSU will go a long way - he has said he plans to OV at Miami in the past - hope this weekend strengthened that plan.
The beating LSU thing is a non-starter. This will come down to whether or not he loves it here enough to have the stomach to withstand all the **** he and his family will get from the rednecks if he flips.

Between Aubag, UbaGA, and UM there’s clearly one choice that is the best “business decision” for a WR. We throw the ball, and we run real routes and get the ball vertical to our WRs.

Advertisement
hester never had a position here but that kid made a HUGE impact on special teams. Rumph can develop. I dont have problem with one project every class as long as we are loaded up with top level talent.

Munoz didnt participate because STA dont let them.
Pretty sure some STA kids participated. So I don’t think that theory holds any water.

Just my opinion but Haselwood probably didn’t do 1 on 1s and stuff because he worked out with our players earlier in the day
He is a 5* and already committed, so why should he?! This is a social visit.

Advertisement
Has Finley been a waste?
What about Choc?
Nope! Still have time.
If choc has a few Langham moments this year and YOU will be back to being a **** sucker and Finley enters camp #1 at striker. Man you can tell you have never played football at a high level. Keep posting though.

The beating LSU thing is a non-starter. This will come down to whether or not he loves it here enough to have the stomach to withstand all the **** he and his family will get from the rednecks if he flips.

Between Aubag, UbaGA, and UM there’s clearly one choice that is the best “business decision” for a WR. We throw the ball, and we run real routes and get the ball vertical to our WRs.
Wrs go to die in Auburn.... Nate Craig-Meyers is a good example. Hopefully, he is doing all of his homework and realizes that Miami is the place for him.

Advertisement
Back