Comprehensive Recap: Paradise Camp

View as article
And if we pulled off Tyler Davis think those two would be a tie for biggest steal
If we somehow got Tyler Davis, that would be one of the greater steals we've had in recent school history.

That kid is ELITE, there's no sugarcoating it, even if he unfortunately & stupidly signed with FSU (which I ultimately don't think he will).

Advertisement
After watching the ENTIRE portion of the oline drills and ALL of the 1on 1 reps I was impressed with 2019 commit Tarquin. Looks lean, strong and athletic.

As seen on Twitter:

DjSjZiuWsAATI4i.jpg

Advertisement
Ok, your saying scenario doesnt exist where he gets pushed out?
It doesn’t unless he gets hurt again...he’s the best DT in SFL and you don’t know his name because he was injured. Only way he’s pushed out is if he gets hurt again.

Not a big fan of kids from programs that dont produce but....this kid's progression has been big time. I would of offered just baased off his spring highlights against Norland. But he has played well through the camp circuit as well....Cornelius Nunn. Syracuse trying to steal one out of Dade foreal.
Just like they stole Ishmael

Advertisement
I watched the O Line the entire time and have seen his film. He won more than half of his reps and has great footwork. If you have seen his film you will know that he really performs on the field. And that is where iit ounts!

Yea he won most of his reps.

It doesn’t unless he gets hurt again...he’s the best DT in SFL and you don’t know his name because he was injured. Only way he’s pushed out is if he gets hurt again.
Exactly my point. If he gets injured again and any combination of fuller morris davis sorrells decide to come plus we are also in a good place with summerall, bogle, weaver, ingraham, munoz would be in a predicament. Shoot he might be in predicament even if hes healthy. That is alot of quality players for a limited amount of spots. So back to my main should have competed n built the resume. Didnr like players sitting out as if they were untouchable.

Exactly my point. If he gets injured again and any combination of fuller morris davis sorrells decide to come plus we are also in a good place with summerall, bogle, weaver, ingraham, munoz would be in a predicament. Shoot he might be in predicament even if hes healthy. That is alot of quality players for a limited amount of spots. So back to my main should have competed n built the resume. Didnr like players sitting out as if they were untouchable.
....Daxon will be dropped you idiot. Munoz’s leg would have to fall off not to get in.

Last edited:
Sorry if I missed it but what did you think of Holley?

watched him mostly the whole camp.

What i want from my dl is a motor....he has it. Kid runs through hard as **** every drill. In the one on ones when you see him win a rep after the guy held him and landed on him..that wasnt him getting mad at the guy..he literally was trying to get up and sprint back.

Dont know if he was doing it for the offer or not but he **** sure did well with that. Denis the jr commit beat him a rep but other than that he won his one on ones. He just was very coachable, Simpson or whomevber was the dl assistant demonstrated and showed it once and he did it exactly. Already has a good body to work with...only likely needs 10 pds or so...but i like the commitment. There likely arent much Dt's of his quality in s.fla..and gives us another in at a powerhouse program in GA.

Advertisement
....Daxon will be dropped you idiot. Munoz’s leg would have to fall offf not to get in.
Idiot huh!?!? Smh another internet tough guy. Ok bro, soft ***, ***** made **** like you are dime dozen on this site. U ppl throw rocks at ppl that have a different viewpoint. If u can have a convo dont comment on other ppls stuff.

Idiot huh!?!? Smh another internet tough guy. Ok bro, soft ***, ***** made **** like you are dime dozen on this site. U ppl throw rocks at ppl that have a different viewpoint. If u can have a convo dont comment on other ppls stuff.
An uneducated, under intelligent view...people like you go and gaze at rankings instead of learning to watch tape. You couldn’t even tell me what’s Damarius Good’s best skill because you’ve never cared to watch his tape.

Advertisement
We gave him away... The kid was a receiving machine done here... You got to respect anyone who puts up numbers in Dade or Broward. That was yet another Golden ****!
To be fair yes he caught alot of balls and i liked him the whole time but yeah if he has that many catches your offense will suck so he wasnt much of a loss

Marcus Crowley a beast.

The best thing to me in all these videos is how our current players are either hyping them up or celebrating with the kids after each rep. Not sure if all the Paradise camps were like this but I did see it this year.

Seems like we are on the way to getting elite depth at every position except maybe OL. If we can close on Neal and another future stars we are in business much sooner than anyone would've thought when CMR got here. Myself included.

Advertisement
Back