Comprehensive Recap: Paradise Camp

View as article
Brownlee only went to UF because his high school team went. He's a cane lock. Sanguinetti didn't even get invited to FNL so he's clearly not on richts list.

Sanguinetti went to Michigan. Gave an interview and said Michigan in top 3 but no other details. Kid is going for academics. Not signing until Feb.

Advertisement
Great write up. Shaq is a leader and so is Djax. Guys took their role seriously and its players like them that you want on the squad. Regarding guys like Brownlee and Munoz, i know they are commits and pretty good but you got to compete. These guys are borderline and can be out of the class if others decide to commit. They need to reinforce the reason why they were a take when there are so many higher rated kids still on the board.

Advertisement
And don't hit me with the classic he a troll spill, just not a fan of the Good take.

That’s understandable. In his recap, Adams said his speed is apparent. Can’t teach that especially with his size.

I would love to get all the big time DBs but they are getting bought (TC, Jobe, soon to be Stevenson). We have a CB coach who has proven he can develop guys. Will it work out? Maybe. But the kid still has his SR year to develop and most likely a redshirt year before he’ll be asked to take any meaningful snaps. I’d put my money on Rumph turning this kid into a Miami level CB.

Great write up. Shaq is a leader and so is Djax. Guys took their role seriously and its players like them that you want on the squad. Regarding guys like Brownlee and Munoz, i know they are commits and pretty good but you got to compete. These guys are borderline and can be out of the class if others decide to commit. They need to reinforce the reason why they were a take when there are so many higher rated kids still on the board.

Borderline???

You cant expect every recruit to be an All-conference multi-year starter.

Somekids are just destined to be Special Teams demons. Good is apparently heading that route and I have no problem with that. Miami cant load up on high level walk-ons like a P5 State school can, so taking a kid like Good who at best will be a Special Teams star is not a bad thing to me.

Advertisement
That’s understandable. In his recap, Adams said his speed is apparent. Can’t teach that especially with his size.

I would love to get all the big time DBs but they are getting bought (TC, Jobe, soon to be Stevenson). We have a CB coach who has proven he can develop guys. Will it work out? Maybe. But the kid still has his SR year to develop and most likely a redshirt year before he’ll be asked to take any meaningful snaps. I’d put my money on Rumph turning this kid into a Miami level CB.
The top south Florida db's this year either aren't interested in Miami, Elam, Dent, Stevenson or isn't interested in defense MAR but I do trust Rumph.

Damarius Good has to go IMO, we just have better options available or committed elsewhere and I'd still take josh over him any day, an Brownlee pulling stunts like visiting Florida might have bounce too.Give me Nunn, Sanguinetti, or Melvin over these two.

Brownlee went with his team and he isn’t a savage so no booting him please

Borderline???
Yes, borderline!!!! I can see scenarios where players get pushed out, especially at DB and DLine. I know Brownlee is your boy or you have some connection to Carol City by your post but hes not a blue chipper. He is very good and maybe if he develops more he'll get there but as of right now he isnt.

Advertisement
So the #1 WR in the country came all the way down to Miami to compete, hes committed to another program, and don’t have **** to prove... but we got a bunch of guys from south Florida that’s committed to Miami who didn’t compete at all?? Lol kinda soft imo

Example Brownlee he’s barely a 3 star recruit and doesn’t compete?? I don’t understand did Haselwood scare these south Florida recruits??

Somekids are just destined to be Special Teams demons. Good is apparently heading that route and I have no problem with that. Miami cant load up on high level walk-ons like a P5 State school can, so taking a kid like Good who at best will be a Special Teams star is not a bad thing to me.
Waste a scholly on a kid "who at best will be a special teams star" is a very questionable statement "at best".

Advertisement
So the #1 WR in the country came all the way down to Miami to compete, hes committed to another program, and don’t have **** to prove... but we got a bunch of guys from south Florida that’s committed to Miami who didn’t compete at all?? Lol kinda soft imo

Example Brownlee he’s barely a 3 star recruit and doesn’t compete?? I don’t understand did Haselwood scare these south Florida recruits??
Best comment on this ***** thread so far. How the do these BORDERLINE takes not compete. And even worse how do ppl defend those actions or put more accurately inactions.

Outstanding comment

This, and kids develop at different rates. He has great tools and plays physically. You gotta wait till the pads come on for this one.

Advertisement
Back