Complete Failure

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
I think we can finally make this post and not have people claiming it's Gattis, or TVD, or the "horrible" WRs in isolation. On defense, it's not Flagg, or Ivey, or lack of edge rusher, et al.

IT'S EVERYTHING.

We average 4.8 yards/play on offense. That's 98th in the country. We averaged 4.1 yards/play yesterday. I've been hammering at this since Southern Miss, and we haven't even gotten into ACC play.

We allow 5.9 yards/play on defense. That's 89th in the country. BTW, MTSU averaged 8.3 yards/play against us yesterday while averaging 4.8 yards/play for their season (including our game). I warned that last week's performance may not be a good indicator, as that TAMU offense was severely limited.

Complete and total failure of preparation, in-game strategy, player mindset, player execution, and an embarrassment to the "investment" the University made in the program and that we lunatic fans have made for nearly two decades.

The next time someone from the program takes a microphone should be an immediate admission that we're at a new bottom and plan to move on to the other 11 steps of the recovery.

Advertisement
I think we can finally make this post and not have people claiming it's Gattis, or TVD, or the "horrible" WRs in isolation. On defense, it's not Flagg, or Ivey, or lack of edge rusher, et al.

IT'S EVERYTHING.

We average 4.8 yards/play on offense. That's 98th in the country. We averaged 4.1 yards/play yesterday. I've been hammering at this since Southern Miss, and we haven't even gotten into ACC play.

We allow 5.9 yards/play on defense. That's 89th in the country. BTW, MTSU averaged 8.3 yards/play against us yesterday while averaging 4.8 yards/play for their season (including our game). I warned that last week's performance may not be a good indicator, as that TAMU offense was severely limited.

Complete and total failure of preparation, in-game strategy, player mindset, player execution, and an embarrassment to the "investment" the University made in the program and that we lunatic fans have made for nearly two decades.

The next time someone from the program takes a microphone should be an immediate admission that we're at a new bottom and plan to move on to the other 11 steps of the recovery.
It really sucks to be a Canes fan.

IT'S EVERYTHING.

This is the only correct answer. Everyone should be blamed and it's everyone's fault. Everything looks bad .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
E6E5E748-1BCF-4E31-A71C-20D30EA2F1EC.jpeg

Advertisement
Back