Complete Failure

I presume we'll play more zone. Ha.
I hear ya.... Look we all knew there would be issues abound but to see MTSU exploit them to such a degree is just bad... They really tore a hole in our D... Once conference play starts with teams with "more talent" it makes me wonder just how much worse it can get.... We are really slow at CB dude... I wanna be positive that we just fell asleep and we'll rebound but.... can we wake up??

Advertisement
Mario HAS to own this one, and it's a bad one. No way we should have been that flat , and TVD needed to sit after the second INT. Let's see him have some balls and admit he ***kd up and let's see Garcia have a start

Allowing his guys to give up four 69+ yard pass plays in one game tells me he’s got the wrecking the program part down. Not sure why that would make anyone want him as a head coach, though.

Not sure either unless he's shaking habds and making friends in high places

Advertisement
You’re right. He was there for the transition at bama under kiffin.

If he hasn’t learned how from saban/kiffin and morehead, he’ll never learn.
You would hope yesterday was enough on an embarrassment that he will change but I doubt it.

Maybe we will be like Notre Dame. Very A&M like outing against OSU. Embarrassed at home V. Marshall. Finds a way to win against Cal, and looks like a well coaches team in beating UNC at home. I can hope.

Bottom of the Coastal, losing record, obviously no bowl game, lower revenue overall,

Unless a change to a Lashleesque offense and GASP more disruptive penetrating Dline...the LBs are guessing wrong gaps anyway, without sacks and tfls, dbs aren't holding up, even the best Kinchens will regress eventually. Dline is the strength, let them eat.

Advertisement
Back