Combine Field Trip

I always wonder when the draft committee comes back and says like 5th round and an agent if saying 1st round, can you get that agent to fund the difference in pay between the two contracts if you go later than the line they were feeding you? That would be when you could tell them really believe it versus they just want another player signed with them so they can play the law of averages.

Advertisement
If projections equal reality, them boys should make the jump next year. But, nothing worse than getting the NFL in your head too early. Lots of games to play in the fall.

Can juniors take on an insurance policy?

Pinckney out of the top guys in the 2016 class seems he will enter the draft after his junior season for sure and I guess We will see on the rest

Pinckney has a zero percent chance of getting picked unless he drastically improves his body.

230 lbs linebackers with 20% body fat aren't on NFL draft boards.

Better chance Pinckney loses his starting job to Steed than he turns pro

Advertisement
Lmaoooooooooooooooooooo what
Pinckney has a zero percent chance of getting picked unless he drastically improves his body.

230 lbs linebackers with 20% body fat aren't on NFL draft boards.

Better chance Pinckney loses his starting job to Steed than he turns pro
Sorry to disrespect but in my eyes that is a ridiculous opinion. Any 3-4 year starter on a top 10-15 team is gonna get drafted. My thought right now is if 1 or 2 of the 3 linebackers get a lower draft grade at the end of junior season do they all stay - because there is no question those 3 are as about a tight knit group as it could get.

All 3 could go out next year and be drafted. Shaq would likely be the highest. He screams linebacker captain in the league by his maturity. Very few highschool players make it to college and even fewer start their freshman year and do well.

But say like one or two have a 6th-7th round grade - do they stay together for the commraddery?

Advertisement
Congrats to all those young men that are blessed to have this opportunity. The years of hard work and sacrifices endured by these young men and their families hopefully pays off in the near future.
As a Canes fan, I am proud to have a few of the top 30 kids in the nation on our team be considered for this. Also, to have papa Shaq be part of this site and share is a great insight. That family is something special and you can easily see what they produced as a young man in Shaq.
Let’s win the natty this year, so if they decide to leave, they go with a ring. Go CANES.

Advertisement
@apfenny3 you ever get tackled by perryman? Or even better - who was the defensive player that gave you the biggest lick in practice?
Plenty of times haha, hard shots from him, Deon Bush, Rayshawn Jenkins, Shaq, Jamal Carter. I’d say the single worst hit was a high ball thrown to me where I was extended and Rayshawn had a full head of steam on me

I always liked field trips when I was a kid. They'd put us on a school bus, give us box lunch, take us to visit places our parents never did. Like out to the edge of the Everglades and we'd visit where the Indians lived. They told us they were Seminole Indians but they probably were really Miccousuki....They'd bring over some Indian guy with a headdress and told us it was the real Chief Osceola (another lie, the real Chief Osceola died years before.)

Another trip they took us to the Miami Serpentarium to watch that guy milk the cobras...and an Indian guy missing a few fingers wrestle an Alligator.

Miami was fun when I was a kid growing up back then....

Miami Seaquarium...Africa USA....Crandon Park....Spanish Monastery

All for field trips...think they can do better than box lunches this time.

Advertisement
All three seem to be super intelligent dudes too..and good guys! wish they all stayed though. ha.. for selfish reasons.

Plenty of times haha, hard shots from him, Deon Bush, Rayshawn Jenkins, Shaq, Jamal Carter. I’d say the single worst hit was a high ball thrown to me where I was extended and Rayshawn had a full head of steam on me
****. Thought it was always an unspoken rule you don't light up your own teammates like that.

Advertisement
Back